Entry 8 - Aiden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~((()))((())))((())~~~~~~~~~~~))((())(((~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

So Today something amazing happened. I ran into Anna.

Actually it was by accident too! So it was 1st hour and I needed to get away from Logan and Sarah. Not that they were getting too clingy or anything it's just a dude needs to be alone every once and a while. And no I am not talking about Porn.....gosh.

I just wanted to be able to breath with-out Logan and Sarah gasping.

So I decided I 'needed to badly go to the bathroom' let's say it worked with the teacher. Probably because I'm the damn dean's son.

Sadly though the only bathroom was by my dad's office. So after 5 minutes of standing in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror and maybe......just maybe I at the moment had some printed out pictures of rare animals and maybe just maybe I was changing into them. I said Maybe.

Well back to the story I was walking back, as I stared at the picture of the animals. Then I ran into someone. We both said sorry as we did. Then I looked up and was amazed. It was Anna!

She said Hi. I said Hey. she said "I'm Anna...Anna Edwards." I said "I'm Aiden....Aiden Reed." She immanently recognized my last name, but who doesn't? "The deans son? I didn't know the dean had a son." I chuckled, what a normal answer.

Then I didn't know what to say, so I kept it simple. "I better get going to class." "What do you have first?" she wants to know my schedule? Woah. "Music."  "See you later?" She wants to see me later? Can I say Woah, again? Well I am! Woah.  "Maybe, later Anna." I said keeping it cool. Well as cool as I could.

Now I'm writing this during class. Next hour, Art. I can't wait. Logan challenged me to a drawing contest. Loser cleans the bathroom for three weeks. Ha! Logan is so going to lose! Well Bye.

AIDEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Aiden entry. Hope you like it :) Not much else to say.......except! I am slowly making a Wattpad High trailer. It's going to be short. Right now I'm just stuck on music. Well next thing I post for Borderline Boys might have it. So other than that. Bye for now!                ~~~Emmie