Entry 3 - Logan

~~~~~~////\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~/\\\\\\\\\\\\/\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

After a few more minutes of making the bed I was interrupted by the Dean. He had walked in, and behind him was his son. Aiden. It felt like I was looking upon a memory. He had changed, but not by much. He had gotten taller, more hair, bulker, his face had lost its child glow and was the face of a soon to be man. I shouldn't have not expected anything different, I mean that's what happens when you grown up.

With an exchange of names the Dean left us to reconnect.

Aiden told me about his life, his troubles, his father. It seems his life has been descent, well his kind of descent. His father seems to have grown more.......protective over him. This bothers him, to a great extent.

Then it was my turn.

I started off explaining my family's health, and how it was good. How Sarah was, and that she too was attending. My werewolf/powers information. Lastly I decided to mention that I would be protecting Aiden from his Demon problem or as he says 'Men in Black' problem. He wasn't too happy about that.

After our little talk Aiden said he wanted to head to bed, so he did. Then it was just Sarah and I.

Sarah began to talk about her roommate, Becca. Who, after watching Sarah go through how they met, is a real bitch. I told Sarah she is welcome to come over here, when I say it's fine. She groaned and cursed and everything then she settled down and began to do some research on her computer.

I watched mentally as she researched.

She typed in 'Monsters' on Google images and she went through pictures upon pictures. Most of them were idiotic. Unicorns and glittery Edward Cullen Vampires. But there were a few leads. She was looking for other monsters. Because unlike me, Sarah thinks she will find a werewolf mate or a Ghost best friend on the internet who will understand her. When probably it's some sick-o in Maine who just wants to do it with her.

I know that my job comes first, then studies second, and friends & girls third. I know the order of things.

Back to what was happening; well she kept looking at pictures, when she came upon a picture of a grave. She clicked on the picture and then went on the website and read the description under the picture. It read:

'Kris Calvin Way, died at age 19 of a stabbing. His mother thinks that he is haunting the house.'

Suddenly Sarah had a vision.

We were standing outside of the school. It was Sarah, two boys who looked related and smelled like werewolves (one I might add was from the previous vision), Aiden, another boy, and I. "Sarah, Alex, Aiden, and Logan meet Kris." One of the werewolf boys said as he pointed to the third boy. He smiled at all of us. "Sarah, Alex, Aiden, Logan it's great to meet you. Zane has said a lot about you." The boy, Kris, said as he smiled at us. I tried to read him, but I couldn't. I was unable to. Which was so weird. Then I began to read Sarah's mind, and she couldn't get anything. I was going to try to read the other boys but the vision ended before I could.

'Sarah what was that?" I asked mentally as I sat down on the bed, in my pajamas. Sarah was just as stunned as I. 'I have no clue.' she replied. 'Well Sarah.....' I said. ' Yah?' she replied. 'I want you to be careful.' I finished. She mentally nodded her head. I laid down for bed and for our first day tomorrow. It seems like this school is more than it seems.

LOGAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So a new post for Logan. It also includes a bit of a sneak peek of the future & a future background character who wouldn't be in the story that much but he will have a lot of info, and be something that is vry different from all the supernatural beings. So hope you like it :) Also in the side is a picture of Kris. Have a wonderful night or Day :D Emmie