Entry 8 - Logan

~~~~~~~~//\\~~~~/\/\/\/\/\/~~~~~~~~~~~~\/\~~~~~~~~~~~>

Today I have been really thinking about a lot. Though I was able to enjoy myself after classes during Basketball practice. I praise Coach Johnson & James for letting us use the weight rooms. That's the only time I can channel my energy and not have the hefty job of keeping myself together.

I've always had a bit of trouble with 'keeping myself together'. Maybe it's because I get frustrated easily.

Though anyways during practice we spend the first 15 minutes doing our running and stretching and the basics. After all that we can do whatever we want. Zane and Aiden do baskets (usually around the world, to the extreme). Chase runs about a mile then joins Zane and Aiden. Lastly there's me. I am lucky to be one of the 2 how like the weight room, and even better.....there is only two weight rooms. So in the end we get a whole room to ourselves.

The only thing is I only like one thing in the weight room, and that's the sandbag.  My basic routine is shut doors of room,  wrap hands, play radio, strength, and begin. I don't do a lot on the sandbag, but it helps. Rarely I loose it a bit, like today.

I had begun practice in the weight room like any other day. But ironically I have to add a song came on that really made me go nuts for a second. It was the Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace. As the song played and I kept on, I thought about many things.

Some of those things made me a little weird, you could say. I could feel myself slipping a little. Ah who am I kidding. I slipped, almost off the edge. I could feel pain, hot molten lava pain, go through my body but I ignored it. I kept on. Near the end of the song I hit the sandbag and caught a glimpse of my arm. I looked down and it was a wolf's hand. I was so shocked I fell back onto the ground. Right onto a shot put. That hurt so bad. I rolled off it and began to groan very loudly. This didn't help  my already bad situation. I began to slowly and painfully turn. I was so close to bursting out of my clothes when I held my breath.

My transformation slowed down just enough for me to get off the ground. I controlled my breathing just enough so I could reverse the transformation. So I stood up and glared at the ground. I was pissed off at myself for letting that happen. How the Hell did I slip? I was so pissed off.

I am usually able to control myself and keep a cool. It was my job to make sure everyone else was ready. Then I slipped again. I released my anger and glared at the wall. I punched it as hard as I could, causing a rather large dent. Though I felt better afterwards. Much better.

Thankfully practice was over so Aiden and I walked back to our dorm without any word to each other. He had to do homework, I on the other hand need to talk to Sarah.

LOGAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So maybe Logan is less in control than he thinks he is. Well hi :)

So I have really wanted to write something for Logan for a while, only because of this song (on the side). Every time I listen to it I think 'Logan'. Well Yah :) So I'm just a little too happy right now, only because of Monday's B.H (us version) turnout! Ah! I fucking love Josh (or well Sam Huntington!) Sorry for my little 'roar' of happiness. I'm just in such a great mood :)

Well I better be off. Have a wonderful day! ~ Emmie