Entry 3- Zane

Sooo.....

How are you doing journal? Good, well that's fine.

So Im going to sum up what happened, she was out on her bed so I slipped in2 the bathroom changing into a pair of shorts. What? I hate holding so much clothes, it sucks ass.

I like walked out and she woke up, I think I scared her with my abs, I didnt know that was possible!

I went towards the window and jumped out saying a few words, and I thought I did pretty well. 'See you tonight babe' That was my genius pick up line.

I think it WORKED! Yes Fucking Yes! ........But again not sure  :/

So Alex and I meet up a few miles away from school, wolf forum.

And Alex all stuck up like he is was being an ass, flaunting about tellin' how he would kill those vampires. As if I really cared at the moment. I was just happy 2 b away! Like we meet some cool dudes, Chase and Soren......but that other dude was trouble. I already know he's a vamp too. What the Fuck? Is this school liked filled w/ them?

Right now Alex is chasing after a fox. He is think-in that he can get the damn thing, stupid Alex, and those foxes are damn fast and well damn fast!

Don't question my sentences, Im just a wolf w/ bad grammar,

So like anyways it's pretty damn late prob should head on back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex is already heading to his dorm, if any problems I told him to yell in his mind.

Yah we can like talk through our minds!! It's pretty damn cool to tell you the truth. Alex just knows how 2 keep quiet, unlike ME! I like shout in my mind.

Now I'm under the window, bout to climb up........I wonder if sexy-s back ;)

I really hope so!

Look arent I GOOD? No words against you.......fucking piece of fucking pile of fucking papers.

Nevermind.

ZANE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More very intellegent thoughts from Zane, from me. Well agin check out Wattpad to get the full story on my friend Zane. Well I got to go. Have an awesome day or as Zane would say Have a awesome fucking day! <3 Emmie