one hundred and seventy eight: let's do it again sometime

"what are you doing?" you asked as you looked down towards your legs, confused as to what he was doing right now. he shrugged.

"morgan told me to watch some things so i did," he replied. "i don't know what a girl wants."

you looked back up at him, furrowing your brows.

"well, i mean," you began. "we can try it but i just don't want to hurt either of us."

he nodded, about to go back to what he was doing when he stopped again.

"okay, are you sure you want to do this? because we don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said as you nodded up at him, readjusting yourself on his bed.

"come on, pretty boy," you muttered. "we're going to have to go to work soon and this is all the time we have."

he nodded, starting again as you cleared your throat, causing him to stop.

"okay, but why were you watching-" you began but he pressed a brief kiss to your lips before pulling away.

"morgan told me to do it in order to, i dont know, spice it up," he replied. "i don't know."

you chuckled to yourself.

"you really took this sort of advice from morgan? he can get girls to sleep with him constantly," you replied as reid looked away. "you only have me, spence."

he nodded, smiling down at you.

"and you're the only girl i'd ever want to sleep with anyways," he said, pressing his lips to yours momentarily before you sighed, giving him a smile.

"okay, well," you said. "it's almost eight o'clock so we have to do this now if we're going to."

he nodded as the two of you went back to what you were both doing.

-
"oh my god," you said, out of breath on your back as you looked up towards the ceiling. "what were you trying to do?"

"give you a good time," he said with a cheesy grin, pressing a kiss to your cheek as he wrapped his arms around you.

"it feels like you broke my back, good lord," you muttered, looking down at his head that was laying on your blanket covered chest.

"good luck at work today," he muttered. "and if a guy hits on you, remember what i just did to you and you'll be fine."

you nodded, growing silent as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"alright, we have to go to work now," he said suddenly, sitting up and going over to his closet to get changed as you sat up also, holding the blanket to your chest so it wouldn't come down.

"spence?" you asked softly as he came back out of the closet in a shirt and pants.

"yeah?" he asked.

you gave him a soft smile.

"feel free to break my back again anytime," you said before he chuckled, going back into the closet to get a tie and a sweater.

you stood up, grabbing your pants and shirt from off the floor. reid came back out as you finished sliding the shirt and pants over your undergarments.

"okay, does my hair look like we didn't just do it?" you asked as he nodded, running his fingers briefly through it to smooth it out before picking up your phone and giving it to you.

"let's get to work now," he said with a smile, pressing a kiss to your lips. "and let's do it again, tomorrow night."

you blushed heavily, looking up at him before looking towards the door as the two of you finished getting completely ready.