one hundred and forty seven: coworker jealousy

author's note: so random but out of these colors below, which should i paint my nails???

yellow (pastel)

purple (pastel)

blue (pastel)

thanks:)
-

"what did you do to me last night?" you asked reid as you both walked into the bau as he smiled, taking a sip of his coffee as he held onto his bag that was around his body. your legs felt weak as you walked into the building.

"you asked me to," he muttered as you rolled your eyes with a small smile.

"i definitely did not," you responded. "you just went with what you felt like doing. i had no reason but to comply because i wasn't about to say no to you."

"and why's that?" he asked as you both walked into the bau room where everyone else except hotch was sitting in their chairs.

"you're too cute," you said softly, looking down towards his pants before looking back up at him. he cocked his head, shaking his head

"well played," he muttered the two of you took your seats in between different people.

you sort of struggled to get down into the chair but relaxed as soon as you could relax your legs.

"what happened between you two last night?" morgan asked, looking between the two of you.

you leaned back in your chair before clearing your throat to respond to his question.

"spence got jealous," you muttered. "and apparently jealous spence is much more unreasonable so i had no choice but compliance."

morgan chuckled as garcia's ears perked up.

"he got jealous? of who?" she asked as you sighed, closing your eyes as you sat back in the chair. reid took a sip of his coffee as your cheeks turned slightly pink.

garcia raised a brow.

"morgan," you muttered, running your fingers through your hair as reid kept his eyes on the table in front of him. he couldn't stop smiling to himself.

garcia laughed, quite loudly.

"oh my god! morgan? what!" she said loudly as you nodded, sitting forwards and picking up the ipad, looking over at morgan who was sitting next to you.

"reid got jealous of me? for what reason?" he asked as you sighed, setting it back down in order to focus on the explanation.

"well," you began. "he's already sort of insecure with having a girlfriend. even through my reassurance, he won't stop being insecure. and then sometimes you do things like resting your arm across my shoulders or like playfully touching me on my sides. and spence sees that as you hitting on me so he has to mark his territory and i'm fine with it except that he really let it all out into me last night."

morgan chuckled, looking down towards the ground.

"you think i'm hitting on _____?" he asked reid but he didn't answer and continued to focus on the table in front of him or the coffee in his right hand.

you smiled to yourself, running your fingers through your hair again before making eye contact with the rest of the team.

j.j. finally spoke up as emily just laughed to herself.

"so, if spence," she began but you cleared your throat and briefly furrowed your eyebrows when she said that, causing her to sit back in the chair, trying not to focus on it too much. "if reid is jealous of someone on this team, who is ____ jealous of?"

emily turned and looked at her.

"are you serious?" she asked her as you continued to stare j.j. down before looking back down towards the ipad as reid smiled to himself, sitting back in his chair.

"do you really not know? and you're a profiler?" rossi asked her. "that's a little surprising."

j.j. looked between the two of them as she then turned to look at garcia who nodded towards you before nodding back over to her.

"me?" she asked aloud.

you looked up at her before looking over towards reid who couldn't stop smiling to himself.

"are you serious? you're jealous of me and spen-" she began but you cleared your throat again before looking back up at her.

reid couldn't wipe the smile off his lips.

"what's up with you?" rossi asked him as he looked back up towards the group, seeing you staring at j.j. as morgan chuckled.

"_____?" reid asked aloud as you looked back over towards him. your eyes softened upon landing on his eyes. "i love you," he said softly as you felt your heart melting.

you smiled to yourself sweetly as hotch walked into the room.

"let's get started," he said softly as garcia nodded.

morgan glanced back down towards you as you couldn't take the smile off your lips. when he felt someone looking at him, he looked up to see reid sitting back in his chair with his eyebrows raised.

he gave him a smile before looking over at the screen where garcia was presenting the case while everyone else paid attention.

maybe you two would settle the coworker jealousy again sometime soon.