one hundred and thirty: don't be late

"spence, you have to leave soon," you told him as he just held onto you tightly, pressing another kiss to your cheek as you let out a small laugh. "i wish i could just stay here with you all day long because god knows i want too but i can't."

reid smiled, his brown eyes staring into your ____ eyes while you smiled up at him. he pressed a kiss to your forehead as you laid your head down on his chest.

"i want to be with you all day," he muttered. "can't serial killers take a break?"

you chuckled. "as much as i'd like them to, they won't. so, let's do something when you get back," you told him, pressing a kiss to his jawline. "please."

he nodded, keeping his grip on you tight.

"i love you," he muttered, pressing another kiss to your forehead, keeping you close to his body as you smiled.

"i love you too, spence," you told him. "but you have to get going."

he shook his head. "i just want to be with you."

you nodded, looking up at him. "i know you do, but spence, you must get going."

slowly, he let go of you as he began to walk off towards the door but came back to you. he leaned down, pressing a kiss to your lips as you smiled into it before he let go.

"you're so cute, spence," you replied. "but don't get fired from your job because of me."

"but then we could spend more time together," he said softly. you nodded.

"i know," you told him sweetly, feeling him press another kiss to your lips. you let go, looking up at him. "but they need you."

he sighed, pressing one more kiss to your lips before finally nodding and proceeding to leave. you loved him with all your heart.

and he knew that.