eighty five: found out

"i was not freaking out," morgan said as he and reid walked back into the station where you and j.j. had everything set up. you turned around from writing on the board as j.j. told you she was going to get set up for a press conference. you nodded and soon watched reid and morgan walk into the room.

"you were definitely freaking out," reid said. morgan turned to face him with a shocked look on his face.

"i was not, you kept spitting facts at me when i was trying to get us out," morgan said as he came into the room to see you writing some stuff down onto it.

"did you found out anything, ____?" morgan asked.

you turned around to face them. "nothing yet. every victim is killed in a different way so we're still not sure about everything. they all are new to the city and live alone though, but that's the only connection we've been able to come up with so far. what about you two?"

morgan's phone began ringing as he looked up. "it's garcia. let me see if she got me the number i asked her for."

you nodded as you watched him leave the room. you nudged your head in your direction to get reid to come over to you. you leaned over, making sure that no one was around as you took his hand in yours and held him close to you. reid smiled.

"_____, we can tell people," he said. you shook your head.

"i like the way we have it now where only we get to experience this little thing we have together," you told him sweetly before standing on your tiptoes and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"garcia said- woah," morgan said as he looked up and saw you two. you and reid slipped each other's hands out of the other's and looked towards the board.

"what is it?" you asked morgan.

he smiled, crossing his arms. "what is it with you two?"

"what? nothing," reid said as he walked over towards the table to look at a file that was set down.

"are you sure you two aren't dating or something?" he asked as blush overwhelmed your cheeks.

"what did you see that would cause you to say that?" you asked him, writing some more information on the board as you tried not to focus on it too much.

"i saw you two kiss," he said with a chuckle. "look, if you want me to keep it a secret then i can. but you gotta tell me so i can know what to do with this information."

reid looked over towards you as you finally turned back around to face morgan.

"okay, yes," you began. "we're dating but the last five months have been great without anyone knowing and we've been really careful so we'd appreciate, or at least i know i would appreciate, if you didn't tell anyone."

"you two have been dating for five months and none of us figured out?" morgan said in a little shock. you gave him a smile.

"you could never profile me that well, morgan," you responded. reid chuckled, getting a little joking smile from morgan as j.j. walked back into the room.

"hey, everything okay?" she asked.

you nodded. "yeah, everything is fine. morgan was just telling us that garcia got him the number he needed to find one of the last places the victim went to."

morgan gave you and reid another smile before turning to j.j. and beginning to tell her everything.

Criminal Minds Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें