one hundred and seven: blush

"reid? can i ask you some questions real quick," you said as you came up to him with a sheet of paper from the case file as he looked over at got shyly. you noticed the look in his eye as you smiled. "what is it?" you asked him sweetly. 

"nothing," he said softly as he looked over at the case file with a smile as he glanced towards you. you smiled, holding the case still as he reached for it but you pulled it back from him.

he looked at you with a small gleam of slyness as he watched you continue to hold it away from him. he reached for it again but you pulled it back from him once more. this only caused him to reach for it once more but instead grab your arm lightly and pull you towards him.

he planted a kiss on your lips as you smiled, letting go afterwards as he pulled you closer to him. you smiled, pressing another kiss to his lips before letting go once more.

"reid," you said softly. "you need to focus."

he nodded. "oh, believe me, i am."

"i meant on the case," you said with a laugh, feeling his lips press themselves back onto yours as you smiled, your arms wrapping themselves around his neck as you kept your eyes closed.

"_____, reid, how are we coming along with that victimology?" morgan asked as he walked into the room. you and reid quickly let go of each other and opened the file. you felt blush heavily powder your cheeks as you cleared your throat a little.

"well, all victims are brunette, ladies in their mid thirties, and between five feet to five feet and six inches tall. they're all short," you told him as you smiled when you felt reid's eyes staring you down. "reid, do you have anything?" you asked him which didn't phase him at all as he kept his eyes on you.

"reid?" morgan asked as he turned to face him. reid nodded, clearing his throat.

"they were all found within a twenty mile radius from each other and the majority of the women were wearing clothes from the nineties time period," he said as you cocked your head and raised an eyebrow playfully with a small smile on your lips.

morgan nodded. "okay, thanks guys. i'll let you know if we have anything else coming your way."

you both nodded as you watched him leave before turning back to reid. you gave him a small smirk before pulling him back to you as you wrapped your arms around his neck once more and placed your lips back onto his.

"you really don't deserve this after what you did," you muttered gently against his lips. "but you're too cute so i'm letting it slide."

he smiled as he pressed a brief kiss to your lips before letting go to respond.

"i knew i could always get you," he said softly. you smiled, pressing another kiss to his lips. you wanted to keep going but upon hearing j.j. call your name, you let go.

he smiled at you, looking down at you as you cleared your throat and turned to face her.

"can you come with me?" she asked as you nodded.

"yeah, just give me a minute," you told her with a smile as she nodded, walking out of the room and back into the main room where the victimology was set up.

you turned back to reid as you pulled him back to your lips before letting go very briefly and then proceeding to kiss him once more. when you let go, you stayed where you were for a few seconds before looking up at him once again.

"we'll finish this later," you told him softly before leaving the room. reid called your name once again, causing you to turn around as you looked back at him.

he walked towards you and cupped your face in his hands as he pressed his lips to yours. you sunk into it, closing your eyes as soon as his lips met yours. when he let go, he smiled at you.

"yeah," he began, rubbing your cheek with his thumb as your eyes stayed closed. "we'll finish this later."

you smiled to yourself, feeling reid press another kiss to your lips before letting go and allowing you to go meet j.j.

you couldn't help but blush.