forty three: proposal questions

"what do you think would be best?" kevin asked morgan as he followed him all the way over to the conference room. "come on, man. i need to know. what would be best to propose to penelope because-"

"kevin, if you want someone's advice," he said. "ask reid. he's married. just ask how he did it."

"what?" reid asked as he walked up to the conversation on his way to the conference room.

"kevin has some questions to ask you about how you proposed," morgan said.

he turned to face reid who was just smiling.

"i'd love to help you out but you just have to figure it out. learn about her likes, dislikes, what she wants from this special moment," reid said.

morgan laughed. "damn, he really just said no."

reid shrugged.

"i mean, none of you know how i proposed and i'd rather it stay that way. it's between me and my wife," he shrugged, walking into the conference room.

morgan laughed, following in behind him.

when he entered, he saw you and reid talking about something before hotch called the meeting and you gave him a brief kiss before sitting in your seat.

morgan smiled.

even if reid didn't tell anyone how he did it, it was his secret between you two. it was something special.