one hundred and twelve: thanks for the pregnancy, pretty boy

author's note: i'm sorry but it's another pregnant one. i'm in the mood of wanting a child (we love baby fever lol) & therefore these are the imagines i'm giving. however, i hope the previous SEVERAL imagines that didn't have anything to do with babies were good!!!
-

"oh my god, i can't wait to get this baby out of my body," you muttered while sitting in the chair at the police station in the new city for the newest case. prentiss came over to sit by you as you kept reading through the different victims and their lives.

"everything okay?" she asked. you looked up at her as you nodded, resting a hand on your stomach as prentiss looked down at it before making eye contact with you.

"yeah, i'm fine, i'm just ready for this baby to come," you said with a slight chuckle. she laughed along with you as she looked back down towards your stomach.

"do you know the gender?" she asked softly as you nodded, rubbing your stomach slowly as you tried to calm yourself down.

"it's a girl," you said with a smile. emily let out a gasp as she looked at you with a wide smile.

"oh my god! congratulations!" she said. "that's so exciting!"

you nodded, rubbing your pregnant stomach once more as you looked over at reid who was smiling to himself about you. you caught his eye as you mouthed something to him.

'thanks for getting me pregnant, pretty boy,' you mouthed to him as he continued smiling to himself. 'i love you'.