ninety three: good

"morgan," you said as he looked up from the table to face you. "can you call garcia and ask about their paper trail?"

he nodded, looking up at you as he saw something in your eyes.

"what is it?" he asked with a chuckle. you tucked your hair nervously behind your ear before looking up at him.

"oh, nothing, nothing," you told him as he raised his eyebrows while he watched your eyes wander over to reid who was busy writing on the board.

"oh my god," he said as he turned around and saw who you were staring at. "you like reid, don't you?"

you hit him lightly before walking off to another room as morgan chuckled before going up to reid.

"do you like her?" he asked as reid looked over at him.

"who?" he asked.

"_____," he said as he watched reid smile to himself.

"i'm in love with her," he said. "but she wouldn't ever like me. according to her face type, she wouldn't be looking for someone like me to date. she's also a very beautiful woman who is surprisingly also out of your league-"

"reid," he said, stopping him as he made eye contact with morgan. "she likes you, kid. like, big time. i can see it in her eyes."

"are you sure?" he asked as you came back into the room to give reid something. when you got to where he was, you looked up to see morgan staring at you.

"i think you two should talk," he said, patting your shoulder.

"okay," you said in a confused tone.

reid looked at you with a smile as you continued to hold the papers. without thinking, you just blurted out exactly what you were thinking.

"i love you," you told him, standing close to his body as he continued to look into your eyes. your eyes searched his as he smiled down at you.

"you're in luck," he said gently. "because i love you too."

you gave him a gentle smile as you looked away briefly before making eye contact again.

"can i hug you?" you asked awkwardly as he nodded, laughing gently.

"of course," he said softly as you looked off to see if anyone was watching before you slipped your arms under his and holding him to you. you felt your body going numb as you kept your arms around him.

"_____," he said softly as you let out a small hum. "you don't know how long i've wanted to do this."

you tightened your grip on him when he said that, causing for him to look down at you.

"everything okay?" he asked.

you nodded, standing up on your tiptoes as you got closer to the crook of his neck and let out a small exhale.

he felt suddenly overwhelmed as you held onto him. you closed your eyes, not wanting to let go of him but knowing you had to, you slowly slipped out of his grasp.

he looked down at you when you did that, causing you to give him a smile back.

"we should go out later," you told him gently with a small smile as you heard someone coming. you turned around briefly to press a gentle kiss to his cheek before giving him another smile and then proceeding to pass by j.j. with a bright smile.

everything was good.