one hundred and five: getting ready

reid's phone was ringing with someone calling him, most likely about a new case that needed to be solved right now, but reid couldn't stop paying attention to you.

"you're so pretty, _____," reid muttered as he pressed a kiss to your lips before letting go and looking back at you again. "you have the most beautiful eyes."

another kiss to your lips as you let out a soft laugh. reid smiled a little wider, pressing another kiss to your lips. you let go this time, giving him a smile as you reached over to his phone and picked up the call. that didn't stop reid from laying down nearly on top of you as he cuddled himself into your body.

your kept your arm wrapped loosely around him and your legs soon entangled themselves with his while he laid with his head near the crook of your neck.

"hey, morgan," you said softly as you ran your fingers through his hair. at the end, you twirled your finger around the curly part of his hair, causing him to let out a soft sigh of approval. "yeah, he's with me. is there a case i need to tell him about?"

you continued playing with reid's hair as he tightened his grip on your body ever so slightly.

"okay," you told morgan. "he'll be there in thirty minutes. thanks," you said as you hung up and put his phone back on the nightstand. reid let out a heavy exhale, pressing a kiss to your neck.

"i know," you began. "that you don't want to leave me and i'd rather you not leave me either because this is so nice but this case is important. morgan told me it's about a child abduction."

reid sighed, making it sound like he was about to get up and go get ready but didn't move a muscle from off your body.

"i just want to stay right here," he muttered. "and i know i should be going because saving a child is so important- especially since we'll be having one soon-" he said but you cut him off.

"wait, what?" you asked. "we're having a baby?"

reid smiled against your neck causing you to tighten the twirling motion your finger was making with his hair.

"i was hoping someday soon," he said. "i'm ready to put a beautiful baby in your even more beautiful body."

you laughed. "oh my god, reid," you said softly. "why are you talking like this?" you asked him.

"i only ever talk like that when i love someone, ______," he said. "and that someone has always and will always be you."

you blushed vibrantly, pressing a kiss to his cheek which caused him to look at you.

"alright, pretty boy," you told him, running a hand down his face as you stroked it softly. "you have work to do."

he nodded, pressing another kiss to your lips before getting up and getting ready.