one hundred and sixty three: insensitive (part three)

another solved case.

you and the team had made it back to quantico successfully after completing a case.

you and reid were the last two on the plane, and you didn't realize it. when you finished grabbing all of your things, you looked up to see him there.

"spence," you said softly, enjoying hearing his name on your lips but you had to continue to remind yourself that he was dating j.j. now and not you anymore. "i mean, reid, sorry."

he shook his head, grabbing your hand as he pulled you towards him. you could feel your body tensing up as your heart rate began to speed up.

reid looked towards the plane door to make sure no one was coming before leaning down and pressing his lips to yours.

you didn't even push away, you didn't want to.

reid let go first, looking down at you as he waited for you to do or say anything.

he was excepting you to get mad at him for compromising the integrity of your friend and his new relationship or walk away from him but you did neither of those things.

"do you still love me?" you asked softly.

reid searched his mind for an answer while looking down at you. he wasn't sure what he was doing but he didn't want to be the one who broke your heart.

maybe he did still love you.

you nodded, looking down and away from him.

"i understand," you replied back softly.

reid shook his head, turning your head gently back to face him as he pressed his lips back to yours. you sunk into it so easily because it felt so familiar.

you both let go momentarily before pressing your lips back together, keeping the connection.

it went on for several minutes of just you two expressing physical connection with each other.

when reid finally let go, he looked at you sweetly.

you looked back up at him, hoping to express what you were feeling in your eyes so that he could see it for himself.

"i think i have to go," he muttered.

you opened your mouth to say something but closed it once more. reid smiled at you, pressing another kiss to your lips as your grip on him tightened.

"i need to break up with j.j. because i just, i don't know how i was so stupid and blind," he said softly.

you wanted to cheer- you wanted to do something to celebrate that you were getting reid back but you felt like you couldn't make a sound.

you finally smiled.

for the first time in a week, you finally smiled.

"i'll meet you at your place tonight," he said softly to you, pressing one last kiss to your lips as you felt him let go and proceed to walk away.

you continued to stand on the jet, completely amazed by what had just happened between you two.

no one had seen it. at least, you thought no one had.

-
when reid got to your place that night, he was being so touchy and grabby- wanting you back with him as soon as he could get his hands on you.

you shut the door with your heel, feeling reid press his lips harshly onto yours as you stayed pressed against the door.

"are you just picking up where we left off because the last time we were technically doing something like this," you said, pausing when he pressed a brief kiss to your lips before moving back to your neck. "was when we were about to have sex so, if that's what-"

reid pulled you away from the door slowly and over towards the bed as he pressed his lips back to yours.

"just like our three anniversary, _____," he said as you suddenly understood.

-
garcia sat in her office as she suddenly clicked off the cam for the jet while spinning around in her chair to face the door when she heard a knock.

"come in," she said as morgan walked into the room. garcia had the most shocked look on her face that she felt as though she couldn't speak about it but had to tell someone.

"hey, babygirl, is there anyway that-" morgan began but garcia cut him off abruptly.

"i just saw reid and _____ sort of make out on the plane," she said, spitting it all out as morgan furrowed his brows in confusion, taking a seat next to her.

"are you sure it wasn't j.j.?" he asked.

"i'm one hundred percent sure since he said her name and i could see them," she said. "is this a good thing?"

morgan nodded. "it's especially good for _____. that girl has been so depressed and she's been needing reid, she's been wanting reid back. i think that reid might've thought about everything that i told him and maybe he made a smart decision."

garcia sighed.

"_____ and reid, back together. it just sounds so correct, so right, you know?" she asked him as he nodded.

"it does sound more normal than j.j. and reid. that doesn't seem right."

garcia turned back to her computers, turning them off.

"alright, we should probably get going now. i cant wait to see their reactions tomorrow when i see them to know if they did anything," she said as morgan chuckled.

"you are so wild, mama," he said while laughing. she only smiled, nodding as the two of them walked out of the room together.

nobody had to know.