one hundred and eleven: haircut

author's note: forgot to name it lmaooo
-

"i think i need to get my hair cut soon," reid muttered as he looked into the mirror. you came walking up to him while putting on your earrings as you smiled at him. he looked down at you as you finished putting the earrings in.

"i think it looks good, spence," you told him sweetly as you pressed a kiss to his cheek before walking over to grab one of his jackets to wear.

"it's getting a little long. are you sure-" he began to ask you again but you nodded, pressing another kiss to his cheek. "what's up with you?" he asked softly.

you smiled to yourself, keeping your eyes closed as you kept your face against the side of his head.

"nothing, nothing," you muttered, slowly moving to the front of his body as you wrapped your arms underneath his and held onto him.

reid wrapped his arms around you as well, keeping you close to him.

"i like your hair length," you told him sweetly. "i think that it suits you."

reid let go of you, raising a brow in confusion as he stared at you. he pressed a kiss to your forehead before looking at his watch.

"we have to go to work," he said softly. "but i love you."

you smiled up at him, grabbing your phone before you both exited the apartment and headed off to work.