one hundred and seventy seven: maybe we can (part two)

"_____, can we talk?" j.j. asked you as you shook your head, continuing to walk towards another room.

"no," you said, walking to a different room.

"come on, _____! i'm not trying to steal reid from you! it's not that big of a deal!" she said, stopping as she put her hands against her sides.

you turned back around, furrowing your brows.

"not a big deal? are you kidding me, jennifer?you had plenty of time to make a move on reid but now that i'm finally happy with him and he's happy with me, you're trying to take him away from me?" you asked.

"i'm not trying to but i just can't stand the thought of you two so happy together when i love him!" she said, suddenly closing her mouth as she looked at you to see your reaction.

"you," you began but you just felt sick to your stomach. "you're in love with my boyfriend, oh," you muttered. "oh my god," you said.

your head started spinning, making you dizzy.

"____, hey, you okay?" she asked as you nodded.

"yeah, yeah," you replied. "i'm fine. why wouldn't i be? why wouldn't i be fine since my best friend is in love with my boy-" you said but felt the hyperventilation come to your head as you fell out.

-
"oh my god," you muttered, sitting up and rubbing your head as garcia was on her knees down next to you.

"hey, you alright?" she asked as you nodded.

"yep," you muttered, running a hand through your hair as you laid back down on the floor, looking towards the ceiling.

"j.j. is in love with my boyfriend," you said softly, staring up at the ceiling. "j.j. is in love with my boyfriend. j.j. is in love with reid. j.j. is in love with spence. j.j. is in love with-"

"i'm in love with you, angel," reid said as you sat up, looking at him with a sad frown on your lips.

"j.j. is in love with you," you muttered, feeling him grab your your arms as he pulled you up to him.

"_____," he said softly. "j.j. being in love with me doesn't mean anything to me. it's okay, _____."

you smiled at him, pressing a brief kiss to his lips.

"i love you," you told him.

his eyes observed yours, seeing your love seeping through them.

"i love you too," he replied, not looking away from you. j.j. walked into the room as reid pressed his lips to yours as you smiled and pushed yourself up against him.

she looked at the two of you before walking back out of the room, garcia following her to get all the answers that she could.