one hundred and twenty four: my everything

"you're so cute," you told reid as you laid next to him on your bed in your shared apartment together. he smiled, looking at you still while you moved closer to him. he held you close to him while you pressed a small kiss to his cheek before closing your eyes and burying yourself into his grasp.

reid's phone ringing made you move and look over at it. you grabbed it, checking to see who it was.

"it's j.j.," you told him, feeling your heart beat speed up in jealousy as you continued to stare at the phone. reid chuckled, pressing a kiss to your forehead as you continued to stare at the phone.

"we've been together for six years and i still have to tell you that i love you and only you?" he asked you gently. you watched as the phone kept ringing as reid slipped it out of your hands, placing it back on the nightstand, and pulling you towards him as he held onto you.

he pressed a kiss to your forehead once more, making sure to hold you close to his body.

"i love you," he said softly, pressing a kiss to your cheek. "i love you," he said, placing another kiss to your nose. "i love you," he said softly, pressing another kiss to your lips. when he let go, he gave you a soft smile before repeating the statement and kissing you softly once more.

you kept your eyes closed, enjoying his presence as his phone continued ringing in the background.

"what if it's a case?" you asked him softly with your eyes closed as your hand stayed on his chest while reid kept you close to your body.

"morgan would be calling me if it were a case. that or garcia would be blowing up my phone. i'm not sure what she wants but you're more important to me."

you opened your eyes, looking at him with a smile while you pressed a kiss to his jawline before resting back down on his chest.

"i love you too, spence," you said softly. "please don't ever leave me."

"i've loved you for all six years, _____, and many more to come."

you felt your heart swoon as he pressed a brief kiss to your forehead.

"you're my everything," he told you.