twenty eight: danger zone

"morgan, tell him to call me please," you said while pacing around your apartment. you were scared of the dangers that were recently reported on.

"____, we're almost to where you are, just stay put, okay?" morgan said. you nodded to yourself, trying to calm your breathing before hearing something.

glass breaking and the door opening.

"he's here."

"stay quiet and keep me on the phone, ____. we're a minute away, just stay with us."

you swallowed thickly, hiding behind the couch. you felt everything in your body go numb- you were terrified.

everything that had happened in your life came flooding back. you were getting ready to die- you were reflecting on all the good memories.

"____, are you still there?"

you nodded. "i'm here. but so is he."

"___, we're coming in."

the buzz of the phone was all you heard before hearing a few gunshots as you stayed still behind the couch.

you heard a thump, and then saw blood coming towards where you were sitting behind the couch.

your eyes looked up as you saw emily standing there.

"oh my god," you cried out, standing up and hugging her tightly. "oh my god, thank you."

she nodded, holding onto you as she looked over at reid who was standing in the doorway.

you let go of her, wiping your cheeks before looking back up in her eyes.

"there's someone who wants to see you."

you looked up to see reid standing there, as you walked over to him and pulled him into your arms tightly.

"i love you, reid, but please don't ever leave me again. not when there are dangers like this in the world."

he nodded, holding onto you tightly.

"please," you practically whimpered out.

"never again."