ten: drunk in love

garcia chuckled as you smiled hazily at her, your vision blurring her together with j.j. who was sitting right next to her.

"are you alright, ____? you're looking a little," garcia paused. "dazed."

you nodded, getting up off the stool and nearly falling but catching yourself. "i'm great," you slurred out.

the two women looked at each other before garcia sighed.

"maybe i should take you to find reid, hm?"

you smiled, biting your lip as you leaned against the table. "oh, he's cute," you said.

j.j. chuckled, getting up and patting garcia on the back. "good luck with that."

she smiled, watching her walk off as she took your hand in hers. your blurry eyes looked around the room and when you found him, you let out a laugh.

"he's there," you told her. she smiled back at you, taking you over to where he was talking to morgan.

"there you guys are," morgan said, looking down at you. your eyes were only on reid who seemed to be busy looking at his watch.

garcia looked over at reid, nudging him.

he looked up from his watch, seeing you there and smiling, putting his hands in his pockets.

"there you are," he said, chuckling lightly.

you nodded, smiling up at him still.

"i think i'm gonna drop her off at home guys because i can't have her being all drunk with me at work," reid said.

you frowned.

"no," you slurred out, smiling once more.

reid sighed, grabbing your hand in his as you stared up at him, smiling. "i'm sorry, but hotchner doesn't allow you to be there when we're working on a case, ____."

"then take me home," you said, still smiling up at him. he waved goodbye to both garcia and morgan before taking you outside and got into a taxi.

on the way there, you stared out the window at all the passing lights as he observed your every little detail.

-
he pulled the key to your apartment out of his pocket, unlocking the door as you walked inside and took off your shoes.

he made sure you got in okay and was about to leave when you grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the bed.

"____, we cant do this right now. i have to go to work," he said, swallowing nervously.

you smiled, pulling him closer to you. he swallowed again, but you only smiled.

"_____," he said again nervously.

you sighed.

"fine," you said back, letting go of him.

he stood up and straightened up his shirt as you got up and walked off to the kitchen.

"i'll see you later, ____. i love you."

you came back into the room, pulling him into a tight hug and pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek before going and sitting back on the bed.

"i love you," you told him, emphasizing the word 'you'.

he smiled one last time at you before closing the door.