one hundred and seventy six: honeymoon phase

you and reid had just started dating.

it was the happiest few dates that you both had had together. reid kept giving you the small smiles, he kept pecking your cheek quickly on his way to the conference room, you two walked together pretty much everywhere.

it was another day of you and reid walking in together as the team watched from their little desks out in the main part of the room.

you both walked towards the coffee nook as reid told you something sweet before pressing a brief kiss to your cheek. afterwards, he began his walk over to his desk.

he set his stuff down as you stayed over in the book as you stirred your cup of coffee.

emily got up as she walked over to where you were as reid came to his own desk as he set his bag down.

"hey, kid," morgan spoke up. "nice to see you two still hanging out."

"i'm not sure if hanging out are the correct words," he said, smiling to himself as he took a seat and readjusted his tie slightly.

"so," morgan began to ask. "you two are doing things?" he asked. "like, you two are seeing more than what-?"

"if you're trying to imply that we're having sex," reid muttered. "you're correct."

morgan nodded, looking towards his shoes.

"how did you become such a random sex machine?" he asked reid.

he shrugged.

"_____ brings it out of me. it's a side that i never knew existed. i always thought i would be scared of doing something like it, but she's just incredible. she brings out this confident side in me and i bring out this really vulnerable side of her."

morgan nodded, taking a sip of his coffee.

"i'm glad for you both, kid," he said. "but you better wait to get her pregnant until after marriage."

he chuckled, looking over at you as you talked with emily animatedly with a bright smile on your lips.

"expect that ring soon," he muttered. "only a few more years until she's my wife."