forty four: pretty obvious

you stared over at reid from where you were sitting at your desk, your eyes observing all the little things he did when he was focused on something that he was really deep into.

morgan tapped him on the shoulder, snapping him out of the intense study he was doing. it caused a small smile to grow on your lips as you continued to stare over at him.

when you noticed morgan pointed over at you, you couldn't help but sink down in your seat and bury your face into a book.

however, reid had noticed and was now walking over to where you were sitting. you couldn't hide the blush anymore.

"_____?" he asked you.

you slowly put down the book, giving him a smile.

"hey, honey," you told him.

he chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets as he stared down at you.

being with reid made you feel something different. it made you feel more free.

your eyes continued to study him.

"did you need me?" he questioned.

you only shook your head, staring up into his brown eyes that seemed to catch you in a trap every time you looked into them too deeply.

"okay, well, hotch needs us soon for the case," he reminded you of your responsibilities.

you nodded. "yeah, of course."

he leaned down, pressing a kiss to your cheek before walking back over to his desk as you smiled.

morgan saw through it all.

he knew you loved him.

it was pretty obvious.