"I know he is exhausted," N'Jett growls, "But he won't listen to me when I tell him to rest." Part of me wants to open my eyes, so they know I am awake, but the other part doesn't want to face the 'I told you so.' look I am going to get from Jett.

"I know how you feel," P'Win commiserates, "Dear is the same way. Why do you think he is asleep at this hour. Besides working on his final intern reports and tutoring N'Tutah, he has been worked to the bone at the place where he interns. I would be upset, but he has been offered a good position there." There is a pause in the conversation, and I wait. "You know, nong," P'Win continues, "You don't look so good yourself." I can hear some steps and another tongue click. "That's it. Wake him up, and I am going to the pharmacy to get meds. Both of you are staying here."

"But," Jett protests.

"But, nothing," P'Win says in a tone. "N'Tutah has a fever, and so do you. Wake him, and then both of you should shower. N'Tutah has a set of spare clothes here, and I will get you something to wear."

"He has a set of clothes here?" Jett squeaks. "Why?!?"

"Why?" P'Win asks. I have to stop myself from laughing at the expression I imagine on his face. "Because before your boyfriend started dating you, nong, he and Dear were friends and still are friends." I don't know what Jett looks like, but P'Win adds, "I wish you would get over your jealousy already. I get that my boyfriend and your boyfriend are close. But if they never dated in the two years after Dear became single, they are never going to date. Besides, N'Tutah is over the moon for you, nong."

"I know," Jett sighs heavily. "P'Dear is just so cool and mature, and I am so..."

"Young and innocent?" P'Win supplies.

"Yeah," Jett mumbles. I really should sit up and put my boyfriend out of his misery.

"You are what he needed, nong," P'Win consoles, "He needs someone all bright and shiny with no dings or dents. Well, I guess you had a few, but not to your innocence. When it comes to N'Tutah, you were perfect." P'Win pauses, "Can I ask you why you are never jealous of me? You know the one your boyfriend almost wrecked a friendship for?"

"I don't know," Jett answers, "I guess because you are not as close to him as P'Dear is. Sometimes I don't think there is space for me between them." Idiot, it is not between it is by my side.

"Well, that was an answer and a non-answer," P'Win chuckles, "As I told you, that is not ever going to happen between those two, so stop trying to kill my boyfriend. I like you and would hate to have to bury your body. I don't think I would be able to dig a hole that big."

"Geez, thanks," Jett snorts. "I will wake him up, but can't I take him back to his dorm?" I guess P'Win gave Jett a look because he soon adds, "Alright, we will stay here."

"You are such a good, nong," P'Win tells him, "The pharmacy is just down the block, and I will pick up some porridge so you can take your medicine with that. I should be back in about twenty minutes or so."

"Ok," Jett replies. "We should be done with our shower by then.

"Separate showers," P'Win clarifies, "You are both sick."

"Yes, P'Win," Jett sighs. I listen as P'Win walks away, "Here are some clothes for you, and N'Tutah's are in the drawer in the spare room." He tells Jett before I hear him pick up his keys and leave. Jett runs his fingers through my hair.

"I know you are awake," He says quietly, "So get up and take a shower." I sit up, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," I mumble as Jett places his palm on my forehead. I reach over and put mine on Jett's. He is warm.