282. The Pawnshop Appraises Treasures

Start from the beginning

This is also to allow everyone to experience the ancient life immersively, so he has thought of all aspects.

However, copper plates can only be used as currency in Gufeng Street. Before tourists enter Gufeng Street, there will be a special place to exchange copper plates, and ten star coins are exchanged for one copper plate.

When the tourists are ready to leave Gufeng Street, they have to exchange the copper plates left on their bodies back to the star coins, and the copper plates cannot be taken away privately.

The use of copper plates has been approved by the emperor of the empire and will not disrupt the currency circulation of the empire itself.

Human beings have a horde mentality. Probably because someone bought candied haws, other tourists around were also attracted. The hawkers selling candied haws were quickly surrounded by everyone, and the candied haws on the poles were also sold in a short period of time. empty.

When the small vendor was revealed again, there was only a bare pole left, and the tourists who didn't buy the candied fruit were a little disappointed.

"Little brother, remember to do more next time, it's not enough to sell." Someone said to the hawker.

"Okay!" The man who sold the candied haws answered happily, and then quickly walked to an alley to prepare the second candied haws.

Soon, everyone found that the tourists on the street had a red candied gourd in their hands, eating and walking, so uncomfortable.

【Envy, envy, envy, envy, envy, envy, envy! I can't say anything other than envy now! 】

【Lemon fruit on the lemon tree, you and me under the lemon tree! acid! 】

【The little brother who sold the candied haws just now is so cute, I want to buy a bunch and try it, it looks delicious. 】

【Hahaha... I just went to another live broadcast room and happened to see that little brother. He has a pole full of candied haws in his hand and is selling it. 】

【It seems that you have prepared a lot in advance. 】

【This ancient street is really well designed, and the small vendors have performed well, and it really feels like returning to the ancient times. 】

【Well, although we are all descendants of the ancient Chinese people, we don’t actually know much about that period of history, and we don’t have much impression of that era, but now I suddenly see Gufeng Street and see all these things, It gave me a specific impression of that era. It turned out that in that era, everyone lived like this. 】

【These small vendors and shopkeepers are too dedicated, and even their names for tourists have changed, which is really too real. 】

【No wonder Xiaobai said when he was recruiting before that he needed to have a little acting skills. At that time, I was wondering that in addition to entertainment companies, applicants still need to be able to perform. Now I fully understand. 】

【Hahaha... Really, if I don't have some acting skills, it will be a bit awkward to watch, but now I just want to experience it myself, and I want to hear them call me a guest officer, haha...】

【Then should we also hone our acting skills, otherwise we will go and destroy the artistic conception of Gufeng Street. 】

【Yes, when I look back, I will place an order for the book "If You Practice Your Acting Skills". 】

【Sisters ask for a push, I want to buy it too. 】

【Since everyone wants to buy it, count me as one. 】

In the live broadcast room, they were still discussing how to improve their acting skills, and the tourists in the camera have already started walking towards their curious shops.

Lin Xuanxuan had already promised her fans to live broadcast, and she hasn't turned it off since she started the live broadcast, but she didn't have much time to actively interact with the fans in her live broadcast room.

And the fans in the live broadcast room don't need her to interact. They can see the buildings and shops just by looking at them. There is no time to interact with the anchor. Only when they have a place they want to go will they think of Lin Xuanxuan.

As a result, Lin Xuanxuan and the fans in the live broadcast room strolled around Gufeng Street in a relatively quiet and harmonious way. Occasionally, she would think of interacting with the fans or seeing their needs.

【Xuanxuan, go to the pawnshop, there seems to be a pawnshop in front. 】

【I heard from the history department boss before that pawnshops seem to be places where you can exchange your own things for money. 】

【Xuanxuan, Xuanxuan, Xuanxuan, we're going to the pawnshop! 】

Lin Xuanxuan just took time to take a look at the public screen of the live broadcast room, and saw the fans' demands. She looked up and looked around, and then saw the pawnshop that everyone was interested in, and immediately walked in with the fans.

"Hello, guest, may I ask you to pawn something?" A man dressed as a second childe stepped forward and asked.

Lin Xuanxuan also came in on a whim. She hadn't figured out what she could pawn, "What can you pawn here?"

While speaking, she also looked around the surrounding environment. Most of the things inside were made of wood, which looked very old. The pawnshop was not large in size, but it was very tastefully bedeck. The shopkeeper has good taste.

"Anything can be exchanged for copper plates here." Xiao Er said with a smile.

Except for the place where you can exchange copper plates at the entrances of the four streets, there are only pawnshops in the streets that can exchange copper plates.

Lin Xuanxuan was worried that there would not be enough copper plates, so she exchanged 100,000 star coins for copper plates on the street in one go, and the price of Gufeng Street was lower than they thought, so after shopping for so long, she spent less than a thousand copper plates.

She didn't need to exchange copper plates yet, but she wanted to experience the feeling of a pawn shop, so she searched for things on her body, and finally took off a bracelet on her wrist and said, "How much can this bracelet be exchanged for?"

"Wait a minute, guest, I'm going to invite our shopkeeper." Xiao Er walked to the back room and found the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper seemed to be an old man with a pair of reading glasses and a long coat. He looked pedantic, but his face was very kind.

"The shopkeeper is the guest officer who wants to pawn the bracelet." Xiao Er handed the bracelet to the pawnshop shopkeeper.

Lin Xuanxuan and the fans in the live broadcast room all looked at the shopkeeper, wanting to see what the final trend of this matter would be.

You must know that other stores are okay, they basically sell things, and the shopkeepers and juniors of the stores can handle it well, but when pawn shops pawn things, it takes a certain amount of eyesight to see the value of the things given by customers.

However, most people are not very optimistic about the shopkeeper. After all, these are all hired laborers. They only treat everyone as performing, and no one really thinks that the shopkeeper is examining the value of this bracelet.

However, when the shopkeeper informed Lin Xuanxuan of the identification results, she was completely stunned.

"This bracelet of yours is too valuable. Our store is afraid that we don't have so many coins to exchange." The shopkeeper returned the jade bracelet to Lin Xuanxuan apologetically.

"Okay, sorry to trouble you." Lin Xuanxuan politely responded, and then left the pawnshop with the fans, feeling a little dizzy.