281. Shock Your Whole Family

Start from the beginning

Gu Bai saw that the people in the audience finally calmed down and started the cue opening process.

Probably knowing that the fans and the vast number of netizens at the scene are full of curiosity about Gufeng Street, and can't wait to see the whole picture of Gufeng Street, so Gu Bai is also considerate and did not say any long words to delay the time.

"Only five streets have been constructed in Gufeng Street this time, namely Qinglong Street in the east, Zhuque Street in the south, Xuanwu Street in the north, Baihu Street in the west, and Qilin Street in the middle. The names of these five main streets are based and named after the god in the Classic of Mountains and Seas..." Gu Bai briefly introduced the general situation and background of Gufeng Street.

Because it is going to be built into an ancient city in the future, Gu Bai has named every street, and Gufeng Street is just a general name.

"The introduction of Gufeng Street is here first, but the opening ceremony is not over yet. At twelve o'clock at noon, the real opening ceremony will be held at the Dragon Temple on Qinglong Street. At that time, there will be two very heavyweight figures to carry out the opening ceremony. , please come and participate." After Gu Bai finished speaking, he bowed slightly to everyone below, thanking everyone for their support.

Then, when everyone couldn't fully understand what he meant by what he said, Gu Bai completely removed the barrier behind him, and the corner of Gufeng Street caught everyone's eyes.

The scene was lonely and silent.

"Damn it!" I don't know who called out suddenly, as if a switch had been turned on, and exclamations came one after another.

"My God! Am I really not in heaven?"

"This is also... I really don't know what language to use to describe it."

"Apart from the scumbag, I found that there is really no words to describe my mood at the moment, I can only say scumbag! scumbag! scumbag!"

"This is... Gufeng Street? Why is it the first time I've seen such a building, but suddenly I feel sour and want to cry?"

"Me too, my eyes are sore, looking at the building in front of me, I suddenly feel very strange, very... indescribable feeling."

Not only the fans at the scene were so shocked, but the netizens in the live broadcast room who saw the appearance of Gufeng Street through the live room camera were also boiling. No matter whether they were fans of Gu Bai before, everyone has the same feelings and thoughts at this moment. .

【I cried, tears have their own thoughts, I can't control it at all, obviously I don't want to cry at all. 】

【Me too, I don't know why, when I saw these ancient street buildings, my heart rose, as if something was about to break out of my body. 】

【Is this the ancient style street that Xiaobai has been hiding? It's really beautiful and shocking. No wonder Xiaobai was reluctant to disclose relevant information before it was built. This gave people too much impact. 】

【This...this...this is the building of the ancient feudal dynasty of China during the ancient earth period? I didn't expect that I would be fortunate enough to see such a building in my lifetime, good, really good! 】

【It's exactly the same as the description in the ancient books. When I read the ancient books, I always regretted that there were no photos on them. I couldn't imagine it concretely. I didn't expect to see the real ancient buildings in my lifetime. This young man is who? Really terrifying! 】

【Fuck! Upstairs, I was shocked to see the ancient history masters. It turned out that I was watching the live broadcast with the masters. 】

【Hello, masters, his name is Gu Bai, he is the owner of Blue Star Snack Street and Small Restaurant, and the founder of Blue Star Group. 】

While everyone stared at the live broadcast room, they did not forget to send various barrages with super fast hand speed.

"Okay, everyone can spread out and visit. Remember to gather at the Dragon Altar before noon." Gu Bai urged everyone again.

The opening ceremony at 12 noon is very important, so he hopes that everyone can go to participate.

More than 2,000 fans were full of anticipation and curiosity about Gufeng Street. They made plans before the opening. Once the barrier was lifted, they rushed in to visit.

But now the barrier has really been revoked, and Gu Bai has also allowed them to enter and visit, but everyone seems to have changed from a tomboy to a lady, each step is more ladylike than a lady, and it takes only a long time to advance half a meter, but the sight has been fiery sticking to the surrounding buildings, reluctant to remove it.

There was such a miraculous scene. More than 2,000 fans were crowding slowly forward, creating a feeling of hustle and bustle.

Gu Bai didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

He limited the number of people who could enter, because he was worried that there would be a situation where the shoulders would be crowded together. As a result, these two thousand people were stunned to create such a battle for him, really...

The area where Gu Bai and the fans are located is one of the entrances of the street. After entering, it is connected to Suzaku Street. There are also entrances on Qinglong Street, Baihu Street and Xuanwu Street, so that everyone can choose the nearest entrance to enter.

This time, because it is a simple opening ceremony, everyone is currently gathered at the entrance of Suzaku Street, and in the future, tourists can choose the place to enter.

"Everyone can walk faster, there are still many fun and interesting places in the street, otherwise at your speed, you may not be able to reach the dragon altar at twelve o'clock at noon." Gu Bai helplessly picked up the speaker and turned to the crowd.

Everyone seemed to be waking up from a dream, and only then did they speed up their pace a little, but their eyes were still fixed on the surrounding buildings, not wanting to let go of any detail.

The feeling these buildings gave them was really amazing. It was the first time they had seen them, but they felt like they had finally found their roots after thousands of years.

They can't describe the specific and detailed feeling, but in a word, these buildings are inexplicably attractive to them.

Not only the fans at the scene felt this way, but also the netizens in the live broadcast room, but they were separated by a screen, so that they could not really touch these buildings.

【Why do I have to watch it in front of the camera in the live broadcast room? If knew that Gufeng Street was like this, and even if I called all my relatives to draw, I would win! 】

【I am so envious of those who can see and experience the charm of Gufeng Street with my own eyes. I also want to go to the scene, and I also want to touch these buildings. 】

【When will Gufeng Street be fully opened, I can't wait. 】

【Yes, if Gufeng Street is fully opened, wouldn't we also have the opportunity to watch it live, ah ah ah ah... Xiaobai, open it up quickly, I'll go buy tickets now. 】

【I have already bought the tickets, I will go to the M95 planet as soon as the live broadcast ends today】