269. Collective Play

Start from the beginning

But he didn't expect Gu Bai's to be so nice, with a good temper, a good attitude, and to appease his emotions. He really deserves to be an idol he worships.

"If the interview is successful, the next job location will be on Planet M95. Can you accept this?" Gu Bai chatted and asked casually.

"Well, I have already made plans to go to Planet M95. Planet M95 has beautiful scenery and is developing very fast. There is huge room for future development. Although it is on the edge of the empire, it is so developed now that I want to go home to visit relatives. It's also very convenient." The young man said with a smile.

"The model of the stall owner this time is different from the previous two food stall owners. It is very likely that you are unfamiliar or even unacceptable. Are you mentally prepared for this?" Gu Bai continued to ask.

"I've made all the psychological preparations, and follow the arrangements of Mr. Gu." The young man wanted to be called Xiaobai habitually, but realized that this was the interview location, and the other party might be his future boss. No matter what, it has to be more formal, and changed my mouth in time.

Gu Bai asked some information about young people in the chat, and was very satisfied with the answers.

At this moment, there is still half an hour before the official start of the interview. In fact, he came early. He was afraid that some interviewers would arrive early and didn't know where to wait, so he opened the door and waited for them, and this young man obviously came early.

Gu Bai had almost chatted with this young man, and it happened that the second and third interviewees came in one after another.

Before the time for the formal interview came, he asked the other interviewees some information he wanted to know in a chattering manner, and he also secretly judged their performance in his heart.

The official interview time has come, and more and more people come for the interview. The Blue Star Restaurant can't stand anymore, and many people line up outside.

Faced with such a situation, Gu Bai had to speed up the interview.

"Before the interview, I want to make it clear to everyone that the stall owners and chefs in this shot are not exactly the same as the chef stall owners you have worked for or seen in the past, and the mode is different, but the specific is not convenient for me to disclose it now. If you are not mentally prepared to obey any arrangement of the company, then you may not be suitable for this position. You can look at other positions or companies. You can leave now, and I will stay with you. By default, you will obey the company's arrangement, even if the company then arranges you in a position you don't like, or in a model you don't like." Gu Bai gave all the interviewers a vaccination in advance.

After all, the future of this batch of applicants is to work in the Blue Star Ancient Street, where the environment and mode are simulated ancient feudal dynasty style, which is too different from the mode and style known to the imperial people, he is worried that some people can't stand this.

But Gu Bai obviously underestimated everyone's determination, and they have already entered the interview stage. Whoever gives up at this time is an idiot.

Of course, everyone is secretly praying and expecting someone to give up, so that their competitive pressure will be much less.

But unfortunately, none of them gave up and left.

"Since everyone can accept the company's arrangement, then let's start the interview." Gu Bai is very satisfied with the current situation.

One of the interview contents was to make one of his best dishes on the spot, and the ingredients were provided by Gu Bai.

Although it takes a lot of time for so many interviewers to cook one by one, Gu Bai is not worried. When the interviewee on the right enters the kitchen to start cooking, he will ask the next interviewer other questions to understand other conveniences.

That is, the interview process is carried out at the same time, and it will not be time-consuming.

Even so, Gu Bai spent the whole day in the interview and hardly took a break, but the good news is that by the end of the day, he had already recruited the employees he wanted and sent them one by one.

After all, Gufeng Street is still under construction, and when it will be completed is also a question.

However, although the entry time is to be determined, the training time is indeed fixed. Everyone needs to rush to the M95 planet to go to the farm to participate in the training camp as soon as possible.

Although the chefs he recruited are all based on cooking skills, the dishes that ancient street vendors and inn hotel chefs can cook are still different from the current dishes. Since we want to do an ancient street, we should restore the style of the feudal dynasty as much as possible.

So these chefs still need to be trained to work.

Gu Bai was really busy during this time. While he was busy applying for other positions, he also had to train these stall owners and chefs. He was so busy every day that he went back to his room and fell asleep.

The consequence of this is that the entire military has suffered, especially the Third Corps directly under Lord Jun Molin. It is almost every day under the dark clouds, the ice and snow, and the training is doubled. Even if you are tired and want to complain, no one dares to speak.

They all know that the eldest sister in law is not there, and the boss is in a bad mood. No one dares to touch the boss's bad head at this time, unless he thinks he has lived for too long and wants to reincarnate earlier.

"Oh... When will my sister-in-law come back, I really can't stand it anymore." Monday whimpered in pain, looking forward to it sincerely.

"My sister-in-law also has his own career to work on. I heard from my girlfriend some time ago that my sister-in-law is busy with the company's recruitment and training, but he's so busy, so busy... that he doesn't have time to communicate with the boss." A young soldier spoke quietly to everyone.

Comrade-in-arms folder: "Why did you hear about it some time ago? Is there any recent first-hand information?"

"Hey... It's not like you don't know how hard your training has been recently, how can I have time to communicate with my girlfriend, the boss was on vacation a while ago, and I managed to communicate with Xiaolin every day. I just coaxed her, the result is I'm going to lose contact again, I don't know if Xiaolin has complained about me."

Second comrade-in-arms: "So... now that my sister-in-law doesn't have time to chat with him, he tortures us in a different way, so that we don't have time to chat with our girlfriends? Is this a human thing?"

Several soldiers gathered together during the training break and quietly complained about the boss. Only at this time can they relax for a while. Otherwise, even if they are soldiers, their physical fitness is much better than that of ordinary people, and they can't bear it anymore.

Comrade C: "Actually, the boss is not torturing us. Before the boss got to know the sister-in-law, didn't our training come this way all the time? That is, the boss was in a good mood some time ago and was very kind to us, so we are too slack now, I will feel unbearable for such training now, and now, everyone must fight hard and train hard!"

When everyone heard the words, they realized that this was the case, and they all felt ashamed for their complaints just now, and they trained even harder after that.

Not only were the soldiers of the Third Corps suffering and afflicted, but the Guards led by Zhao Mingnan were not doing much better. They wished they could personally help the boss to handle military affairs, so that the boss could go to Planet M95 to find his wife.

If the boss won't see the sister-in-law again, they will all be finished!