260. Soldiers of the Military Department

Start from the beginning

Character requirements have always been the primary condition for Gu Bai.

"I see, I'll do the rest for you, don't worry." Jun Molin reached out and stroked Gu Bai's frown, soothing.

He doesn't like watching Gu Bai frowning, and he will help him solve anything that makes him frown and worry.

"No need, you also have something to do, I'll just figure out a way myself."

For Jun Molin's care and love, Gu Bai is very useful, but he will not be arrogant, let alone take it for granted.

Love is mutual, which Gu Bai has always been aware of.

"It's okay, it just so happens that they are idle and they can also find something to do for them." Jun Molin said with a chuckle.

Gu Bai: "They?"

"My soldiers." Jun Molin explained.

Since Jun Molin temporarily left the military and came back to recuperate because of his spiritual power, the legion he brought has also been temporarily idle.

Of course, now is also an era of peace, and there is less time for them to go to the front line. Jun Molin is allowed to take a vacation, and those soldiers of his legion are naturally allowed to rest.

But following Jun Molin, who was used to the busy people, it was a little uncomfortable to suddenly relax. Except for the part of the people who went home to visit relatives, the rest all stayed in the military to do nothing, and they were about to come out of their free time.

This time, he just gave them some tasks to do.

When the people of the Third Army heard that it was the mission given by the marshal, they all jumped up and looked at the people who had passed the news with glowing eyes.

"What's the mission? I've been in the military for a long time, and I feel like my body is going to rust, and I'm preparing for activities." A burly man said roughly.

Others are also eager to try.

"It's not difficult, you open up your brains first, and I'll pass you a document." Xiao Li, a guard at Jun's Manor, said to the crowd.

He also served in the Third Army before retiring. He is very familiar with this place, and he is not afraid of these rough-looking soldiers.

Everyone was confused, but they obediently turned on their brains and waited for the other party to send the file.

The security guard Xiao Li fiddled with his brain a few times and said: "Okay, the documents have been passed, they have been classified, and the requirements have been written clearly. Everyone filter these documents according to the requirements on the documents, and focus on the ones that can be used. together and send it to me."

"Team Li, what are you doing?"

"This is our mission?" Everyone couldn't believe it.

"Yes, this is your task. It must be completed before the end of today. If it can't be completed, I believe that you all know the temper of the marshal, and the consequences will not be what you want." Xiao Li said with a smile, but that's how to laugh no matter how you look at it, it makes people feel panicked.

All the soldiers present shuddered unconsciously. Almost all of them have experienced the methods of the boss. Indeed... life is better than death, but...

"We are a bunch of rude men, it's okay for us to fight with weapons, but looking at the documents, we can't understand it." The muscular man who was looking forward to the task was now like a little daughter-in-law who was forced by others. His five senses were about to wrinkle together in sorrow.

"This document is very simple, just read it one by one according to the requirements, and leave the documents that meet the requirements." Xiao Li Rai reminded them more: "I will remind you again that these documents belongs to our marshal's wife."

"Mrs. Marshal? Gu Bai, the owner of the Blue Star Group?"

Although the love relationship between Gu Bai and Jun Molin has not been officially announced to the public, people close to them know it, even those in the military.

In particular, the soldiers of the Third Army had been curious about Gu Bai for a long time.

Before Zhao Mingyu knew Gu Bai's identity for the first time, and ate the food made by Gu Bai, he showed off for a long time after he came back, saying that they had been greedy for several days.

Since then, Zhao Mingyu has completely become Gu Bai's little fanboy. From time to time, he has to give them popular science about how good his sister-in-law's cooking skills are and how successful his sister-in-law's career is and can only solve the cravings through the light brain search pictures.

In the past, they were not interested in surfing the Internet. At most, they went to the second world to play mecha battles. Other than that, they seldom read other things, especially entertainment news and the like, and they didn't even glance at them.

But since knowing that their sister-in-law is Gu Bai and that Gu Bai is very popular on Xing.com, they have gradually learned to use Xingbo, and even touched the live-streaming room of the sister-in-law, and a new door has opened up for them.

Although in reality, they have never eaten the food made by Gu Bai, but they have eaten it in the live broadcast room. The taste is rare in the world. It is no wonder that every time Zhao Mingyu talks about his sister-in-law, his expression is filled with admiration.

They also admire the sister-in-law very much. It would be better if the sister-in-law could come to the military headquarters and let them see it with their own eyes.

Without Gu Bai's knowledge, he has already harvested a group of little fans with special status.

As soon as these little fanboys heard that this was the document that sister-in-law needed, they all worked hard to deal with the documents they were assigned.

Seeing everyone's seriousness, Xiao Li smiled with satisfaction.

Sure enough, with the help of the Third Army, all the 100,000 documents were screened in one afternoon, and a thousand documents were finally left.

"I'm exhausted, when I was admitted to the Military University, I didn't study so hard."

"Me too, if I had the energy and efficiency I have in my studies back then, I would definitely be able to enter a military university."

"I don't know if the sister-in-law is satisfied with the task we have completed?"

"I wonder when my sister-in-law can come to the military to see us?"

"It depends on the boss. If the boss doesn't want to bring sister-in-law over, sister-in-law can't come by himself."

"Hey... The boss has been on vacation for several months. When can I come back? I think I have to be free in the military, and now I especially want to go out and find a star thief."

"Do you think you're the only one who thinks this way? Ask everyone here, who doesn't want to go out and move their muscles?"

"My sister-in-law's cooking skills are really good. If only I could eat it once in reality."

"You're thinking about farting, and you'll be dreaming when you pass the boss's gate."

"The boss is so stingy, he hasn't brought his sister-in-law over to see us for so long. That kid Zhao Mingyu shows off in front of me all day that he has eaten the dishes made by the sister-in-law. The sister-in-law has a very good personality and is very kind to people. Jealousy is dead."

"I heard that my sister-in-law opened a small restaurant and a snack street outside, or why don't we go to the small restaurant for a meal? If you round it up, it means that you have eaten the dishes made by the sister-in-law."

This suggestion has been unanimously agreed by everyone, and it was decided on the spot that it would be better to hit the sun than to choose a day, and that is today.