256. Wood-based abilities

Start from the beginning

But it's not too late to know.

"Xiaobai, I want to set up a pioneer team of wood-type abilities. Can I hire you as an instructor for wood-type abilities? Teach them how to use wood-type abilities." Jun Yu asked for advice very solemnly and earnestly. white opinion.

Don't worry that Gu Bai is still young now, but whether in terms of supernatural power or personal ability, he can be regarded as a powerful person.

Those who are strong are never judged by their age.

"Okay." Gu Bai agreed without any hesitation.

Not to mention that Jun Yu is the king of a country in the empire, just because he is Jun Molin's father, how could he refuse.

What's more, he has long had the idea of ​​popularizing the skills of wood-type abilities to the whole country, and now it coincides with Jun Yu's idea. It has become easier for him to organize and guide him.

"Thank you." It was rare for Jun Yu to thank someone, but Gu Bai could bear it.

Whether it is the discovery of planting, the popularization of cooking methods, or the selfless guidance of supernatural powers, Gu Bai can afford this thank you from the emperor of the empire.

Jun Yu's action is very fast. The day before, he had just discussed with Gu Bai about the ability, but the next day, the pioneer team of wood-type ability users had been formed.

But this time Gu Bai entered the palace alone. Because of the urgent matter in the military department, Jun Molin was temporarily recalled to the military department, so he could only go to the palace by himself.

When Jun Yu learned of this situation, he immediately sent his most trusted valet to pick up Gu Bai.

"I have seen Your Majesty." Gu Bai saluted when he saw Jun Yu.

If they meet in private, it means Uncle Jun is close, but when there are outsiders, there should be etiquette.

"Xiao Bai is here, let me introduce to you, this is the highest level of wood power in our country, and they are all national treasures in our country. Starting today, I will trouble you." Jun Yu took Gu Bai with him. The team of wood-based power users who formed him was introduced to him.

Of course, he mainly introduced Gu Bai to those people, and explained Gu Bai's ability and the reason for looking for him, and asked everyone to respect Gu Bai, not because he was young and not obeying orders.

"Hello everyone, my name is Gu Bai, please give me more advice in the future." Gu Bai politely nodded at the crowd and introduced himself.

The people standing in front of him all had gray hair and beards, and the wrinkles of the old people on their faces. Even the youngest among them was over two hundred years old and could be Gu Bai's grandfather.

Although these people can clearly see that they are old, but their spirit is very good, their bodies are also very tough, and they have no problems such as inconvenience of movement, and they appear younger than their peers.

In fact, this can also be understood. Wood-type abilities can not only help others to heal, but also have an effect on themselves.

The wood-type power itself is a life power, so the wood-type power user looks younger and has a longer lifespan than other power users.

"It turns out that you are Gu Bai. I have heard about you a long time ago. You are astonishing." An old grandfather said gently with a smile on his face.

The others also seemed to be very easy-going and approachable, and they didn't seem to be difficult to get along with, which made Gu Bai a little relieved.

In fact, when it comes to the use of wood-type abilities, Gu Bai can't compare to these people. After all, he is so obsolete and has less experience than others.

But he is confident that he knows more about the function of wood-type abilities than anyone present, which is why Jun Yu came to him.

After everyone greeted each other and introduced them, Jun Yu arranged the royal training room for them so that they could practice directly while studying and become more proficient in their skills.

As soon as he arrived at the practice room, an old man couldn't wait to ask: "Listen to your majesty, you mentioned that wood-type abilities can spawn plants, is this true?"

The old man who asked the question is named Gu Yu. He is the younger brother of the current owner of the Gu family and the uncle of Gu Mangzhong. He used to be the director of the Plantation Research Institute. Let more people eat natural food and feel the charm of natural food.

This time, Planet M95 was found to be suitable for planting. He was also very excited, and even took the initiative to apply for Planet M95, but the application was not approved.

Gu Yu is over 300 years old this year, and he is considered to be relatively old among the supernatural beings. Although his body seems to be tough now, he cannot stand the long journey of the spacecraft.

His contribution to the Empire when he was young earned him the Empire Lifetime Achievement Award, which is one of the treasures of the Empire, and the Empire is not willing to risk him.

"It's true." Gu Bai nodded in response, then took out a seed and used wood-type abilities to induce it on the spot. From germination to extraction to flowering, and even the result, the whole process was completed under the eyes of everyone.

Even people who have rich experience and have seen the world can't help but be amazed by this.

"It's amazing, it's really amazing." Many old people sighed with emotion. Gu Yu looked at the fruit-bearing rattan with fiery eyes.

If all wood-type abilities can spawn plants, is the popularity of natural food still far?

"How did you do it?" Gu Yu asked excitedly.

Gu Bai began to explain to them the techniques for spawning wood-type supernatural powers. In fact, the skills are not really that much. It is to accurately input supernormal powers into the seeds, and the seeds will grow naturally when they receive energy.

"The speed of ability transmission determines the speed of plant growth, and the amount of ability transmission determines how far this plant can grow. For example, I only transmit a part of the ability." Gu Bai took out the seeds and input different amounts of them respectively. With supernatural powers, you will get plants that have grown to different stages, some have just sprouted, some have sprung, some have blossomed, and some have fruited.

These old people couldn't wait to get the seeds to try.

The delivery may not be very skilled at the beginning, but everyone present has a high achievement in the supernatural diet, and the supernatural diet also needs to transmit supernatural powers, so after a few attempts, everyone can accurately send the seeds. The ability is transmitted in it, and the seed germinates.

Although the same seeds have different growth conditions, it is also because they have just learned about this function and are not skilled enough to use it, but Gu Bai believes that if they give them a little more time, they will be able to fully grasp it.

Sure enough, in less than a day, everyone was able to master the supernatural energy needed to spawn the seeds, without spending a cent, the control of supernatural powers was even more accurate than Gu Bai.

Gu Bai was stunned and amazed. They really deserves to be a national treasure of the empire.

Thinking that when he learned to spawn plants, it took him three full days to reluctantly spawn them. This is already considered a very good talent among wood-type abilities.