Everyone also expressed their understanding. Those who got the couplets written by the old gentleman ran to paste the couplets happily, but they were not dissatisfied or angry when they didn’t get them. They turned to the couplets written by Gu Bai before and learned that it was Gu Bai. It was written by Bai himself, and everyone was very happy and satisfied to experience the fun of pasting couplets.

Soon, all the tourists around here dispersed, leaving only the old gentleman and the young man.

Gu Bai and Jun Molin hurried forward.

Gu Bai took off the mask on his face and greeted respectfully: "Mr. Happy New Year, there is a rest room next to it, if you are not feeling well, you can go there to rest for a while, there is also a doctor in the garden, you can ask him if you need it."

"It's you, you're the owner of this farmhouse, right? I've seen your photos before.  Did you write the words on these couplets?" Gu Chuancheng asked with a kind smile.

"It was written by the younger generation, and it's terrible." Gu Bai said a little embarrassedly. In front of a real master, isn't it a show of mess.

"Not bad, the writing is very good, although there is still room for improvement, but you can write this good handwriting at a young age, which is already quite good, and will definitely write better in the future." Gu Chuancheng praised.

After being praised by the real master, Gu Bai was still very happy.

"Junior will definitely work harder to practice calligraphy." Gu Bai said seriously.

Writing calligraphy was just one of his hobbies before, but just after seeing Master Gu's calligraphy, he realized that his calligraphy was far from the real calligraphy. Achievement, he still has a long way to go.

Gu Chuancheng smiled and nodded. He didn't have too much flow, so he was taken to the rest room by the young man to rest. After all, he was old, and he needed a lot of rest to recover when he was tired.

Until Gu Chuancheng went to the lounge, Gu Bai was still very excited.

"The master has praised me."

"Yeah, my boyfriend is amazing, who wouldn't praise you when they saw it?" Jun Molin scratched the tip of each other's nose dotingly and said with a smile.

"Hehe... In the future, I will take time to practice calligraphy every day, and strive to practice calligraphy better." Gu Bai clenched his small fists and made up his mind secretly.

Hearing these words, Jun Morin's smile stiffened at the corners of his mouth, and then became helpless again.

Originally, Gu Bai didn't have much time with him. He often needed to compete with work. Now that he has another practice calligraphy, can he still compete?

Alas... It's a good thing that the little lover is too self-motivated, and he doesn't want to attack the other party's enthusiasm too much. He can only work hard to improve his charm, and strive to make the little lover pay more attention to him than those jobs.

The dignified God of War has actually been reduced to robbing a lover from work. If this is spread out, I am afraid that it will get a lot of eyeballs.

But Jun Molin was happy.

The two continued to stroll around the farmhouse. They saw tourists experience and write couplets, they also saw tourists taking pictures with red-headed cattle and sheep in the pasture, and they also saw everyone gathering in other places to play. Excited, looking at the brighter smiles on their faces than ever before, they knew they were very satisfied with today's farmhouse.