In addition to the fish pond, Gu Bai is also planning to build a snack street that integrates various delicacies. He even thought of a name, which is called Lanxing Food and Snack Street.

Speaking of snacks, Gu Bai thought of the pedestrian street on the earth, the endless delicacies on both sides of the snack street, and the feeling of eating while shopping should not be too overwhelming.

The amount of food in the restaurant is large, and basically you can't eat other things after one meal, and a meal is not cheap, but the snacks are different, the amount is small, the price is low, you can eat more at one time, very suitable for young people and children of today.

Therefore, the positioning of the snack street is to stand for the young, youthful and energetic.

However, there are only a small number of people who can cook in this world. Most of them live on planets with developed technology and economy. They are highly sought after, so if they should give up their existing good life and come to M95 planet to open a small door in the snack street it may not be realistic.

Therefore, the food street stall owners must be trained from scratch, and it is best to directly recruit local people, which can increase the employment opportunities of local people and does not require them to leave their hometowns, which is very suitable.

As soon as he thought of it, Gu Bai immediately wrote down the plan to recruit food stall owners and posted it on the internal network of Planet M95.

Although Gu Bai stated the conditions of recruitment in the recruitment letter, and this condition is not easy to achieve, it still caused a sensation. Countless local people, especially young people who have not yet gone to work on other planets, began to work. Leave a message to reply, ready to try it out, even some young people who have gone to work on other planets, after hearing this from their relatives and friends they immediately resigned and bought a ticket to return to their hometown.

Originally, when Planet M95 was vigorously supported and developed by the Empire, many young people with vision and foresight started to come back one after another. Now they hear that Gu Bai Farm is going to recruit food stall owners, and Gu Bai will personally be in charge of guiding them.

In the past, there were only people who went out on Planet M95, and very few returned to their hometowns. Even if there were, there were old people and very few young people who wanted to return to their roots, but now there is a fever of returning home.

Planet M95 has become more lively than ever.

Even some people from other planets heard about this, and they also went over the wall to log in to the M95 planet's network, and left a message under Gu Bai's recruitment.

【Xiaobai, see if I can do it. Although I am not a native of Planet M95, I also want to become a food stall owner. It is also possible to stay on Planet M95 for development in the future. Am I eligible to participate in the recruitment? 】

【Teach and guide snack crafts by yourself? My God, what kind of little angel is this? It's too lucky. If you learn this craft, you will be very popular no matter where you go, and it's free to teach. I'm going too, I'll buy a ticket now to go to M95 planet. 】

【Everyone upstairs wake up and see the recruits clearly, only the locals of the M95 planet, don't think about those who are not locals of this planet. 】