Butler Gu received the news as early as when Gu Bai was about to come back, and immediately prepared a place for the private airship to moor, right at the edge of the forest behind their villa.

Fortunately, the area around their villa is large and there are few residents, otherwise the docking of the airship will be a problem.

After receiving the notification that Gu Bai was about to arrive, Butler Gu and the workers on the farm waited at the berth early, watching the airship gradually land, many local residents of Planet M95 stayed on this planet all their lives and did not go out. Those who have been there are all seeing the appearance of a private airship for the first time.

This is very shocking for them.

"Grandpa Gu!" When Gu Bai stepped off the airship, he saw Grandpa Gu, who was standing at the front, with gray hair and beard, but with a very tough body. Complicated emotions flashed through, and a bright smile appeared on his face.

To say that his connection with the original owner in this world, apart from this body, only Grandpa Gu is left.

In the beginning, Grandpa Gu was very kind to him, he knew it was because of the identity of the original owner.

But he believed that when he got along with Grandpa Gu now, Grandpa Gu was still very good to him, because of his own reasons, because the person who got along with Grandpa Gu was him, not the original owner.

"Young Master, you're back. You want to die for Grandpa Gu. Let Grandpa Gu see if he has lost any weight?" Butler Gu pulled Gu Bai to look left and right, not letting go of the slightest details, for fear that Gu Bai had lost weight. During this time in Central Star, he couldn't eat well, sleep well, and live well.

However, after seeing that Gu Bai was not only not thin, but had gained a little bit of weight, he felt relieved.

Although they often communicate by video, the people who see through the optical brain screen have no reality what they see with their own eyes.

"I also miss Grandpa Gu very much." Gu Bai opened his hands, hugged Butler Gu, and said coquettishly.

When Butler Gu heard the words, his old face turned into a flower with a smile.

"Hehe..." Mumu got down from Gu Bai's wrist and recovered his body. Like its owner, he acted coquettishly towards Grandpa Gu.

When he was on Planet M95 before, Steward Gu actually took care of the mutant vines more, because Gu Bai was busy with the farm, busy making money, and had a lot of things to do, so the steward Gu and the mutant vines got along very well.

Butler Gu almost pampered the mutant vine like a child, and of course the wooden ball was also pampered together at the beginning.

"Oh, our Mumu looks greener and better looking." Butler Gu praised with a smile, and sure enough he got a loving hug from Mumu.

Seeing that his young master and Mumu are looking good, Butler Gu is also relieved, but...

"Little Master, where is the wolfie? Didn't the wolfie come back with you?" Butler Gu asked.

At the beginning, Mu Qiu and Mu Mu were both Central Stars who went with Gu Bai, and he thought they would come back together this time.

He still quite likes that little cub.

Hearing this, Gu Bai couldn't help but touched his nose and said, "I'm back, it's just..."

"Where is it? Why didn't I see that that naughty brat ran out to play again?" Butler Gu said with a smile, obviously knowing the character of the wolfie very well.