This set of movements by Mao Dan is smooth and steady, without the slightest feeling of stagnation.

"Hello, Mr. Jun." Mao Dan greeted with cold sweat on his forehead, and winked at Du Xiaoxing next to him, passing on the message.

Mao Dan: 'Teacher Jun is here, why didn't you remind me?'

Du Xiaoxing: 'I reminded you but it just that you were too slow to notice.'

Mao Dan: 'Then you should have step forward and drag me back.'

Du Xiaoxing: '...is it my fault?'

Mao Dan and Du Xiaoxing's eyes flowed silently, Jun Molin didn't bother to pay attention to the two of them at all, nodded at them as a gesture of greeting, then walked to Gu Bai and asked, "Is everything packed? "

"Well, you can leave at any time." Gu Bai said with a smile.

He didn't bring any luggage when he came to Central Star. Most of it was bought after he came. Now he has nothing to bring when he wants to go back. It's just a suitcase, and most of the items in it is brought to Butler Gu and Li San.

Jun Molin took Gu Bai's suitcase and schoolbag very intrinsically and walked out, not paying any attention to the wide-eyed eyes of the people behind who saw his behavior.

"My friends, until then we'll see each other next year." Gu Bai greeted Mao Dan and the others, and left behind Jun Molin.

Wen Yan was fine and recovered relatively quickly, but it took about five minutes for Mao Dan and Du Xiaoxing to recover.

"I just saw that Teacher Jun took the initiative to help Xiaobai move the suitcase." Mao Dan still can't believe it until now.

Although they have long known the relationship between Jun Mo Lin and Gu Bai, but Gu Bai's boyfriend is not an ordinary person, that is the god of war in their empire, Jun Mo Lin!

Even if their god of war were to fall in love, it was hard for them to imagine that he would take care of his other half like an ordinary boyfriend.

The hand of their god of war is the hand that uses the weapon to kill the enemy. It is the hand that operates the only SSS-level mecha in the empire. How can they carry the suitcase?

If they just didn't know that man was their god of war and was just looking at it from the back, they would have thought that he was an ordinary boyfriend who thinks about his partner.

This is incredible.

"I'm afraid, only we have the luck to see the other side of the male god." Du Xiaoxing couldn't help but sigh.

On the other side, Jun Molin, who was being discussed, didn't care about other people's opinions and evaluations of him at all. He only did what he wanted to do, and would not change because of others' opinions.

Of course, if the other person was referring to Gu Bai, the situation would be completely different.

"Are we going directly to Planet M95?" Gu Bai asked.

Jun Molin: "Well, the spaceship has been arranged."

"How long will it take us to get to Planet M95?" This is the question that Gu Bai is most concerned about.

The passageway built by the empire from the central star to the M95 planet has come to an end. He believe it should be completed before the new year, but it will definitely not be in time for their winter vacation.

"Seven days at the latest, three days at the fastest." Jun Molin replied.

Gu Bai was shocked. He had thought that Jun Molin's spaceship should be faster than an ordinary flight, but he didn't expect it to be so much faster. You must know that it took him a whole month to come to Central Star before. In the end, it only took a few days to go back.