And he, from the very beginning, never thought of accepting Shen Liangqing's apology, he would never forgive Shen Liangqing, unless the original owner could survive and let the original owner make this unforgivable decision.

But the classmates in the class were very interested in this matter, and immediately posted the incident to the campus forum, where countless students were already waiting for the follow-up of the "campus bullying" incident.

Someone re-engraved the entire process of Shen Liangqing's apology in the forum, and the following messages were varied.

Some people think that Shen Liangqing can apologize, which proves that she has known wrong, and Gu Bai should not reject her.

There are also people who think that a arrogant beauty like Shen Liangqing has taken the initiative to bow her head and admit her mistake, so she should take the opportunity to make some compensation, and then take this matter over.

But more people still support Gu Bai's decision.

【The victim of this incident is classmate Gu Bai, so he has the right to decide whether to forgive the perpetrator or not, and others have no right to interfere. 】

【As Gu Bai said, if you do something wrong and just an apology can be completely erased, and the cost of making a mistake is too low, then everyone can make mistakes without any scruples, anyway, the next apology can be be forgiven. 】

【If you are bullied all day long, and the other party apologizes to you without any pain, you should forgive the other party? If so, then I wish you were bullied every day, and then someone apologized to you every day. 】

【Those who say that Gu Bai is wrong, really don't know what their heads are thinking, but in the end they became victims, right? Do they still have three views? 】

【Don't pay attention to those people, I'm afraid that those who support Shen Liangqing are also the perpetrators in reality, and there must be many people who bully them. They make mistakes and delusions of impunity. The idea is so beautiful, does Your Majesty know? 】

【My mother, are there so many Notre Dames appearing these days? I think you should not be in the Empire, you should go to Notre Dame, the Empire can no longer hold your greatness. 】

Just when everyone was discussing about Shen Liangqing's apology and Gu Bai's rejection, a post quietly appeared in the forum.

The theme of the post is very straightforward: if you understand this, you will understand why Gu Bai didn't forgive Shen Liangqing.

However, the number of views of the post was very small at the beginning, and most people were still discussing whether Gu Bai's approach was correct, until about an hour later, after the fermentation of time, this post was seen by more and more people  and then everyone who sees it is like eating a big melon, and then divides this up to other people, making the post more and more discussed, until it hangs on the forum homepage, causing a bigger incident than the previous incident.

From the appearance of the post to the hot post, it is only one lesson time.

After Gu Bai's get out of class was over, the students, like liberated birds, started to browse the forum one after another. When they wanted to see how much discussion they had posted on their previous posts, they saw a new hot post on the homepage.

Curiosity led them to click in, then their eyes widened, and their expressions became more and more shocked. Finally, after reading the whole article, the quick-response classmates were already looking directly at Gu Bai, as if they were stuck in what they wanted to say, and said no for a while. When he came out, he could only stare at him with straight eyes like this.