He believe that soon, the imperial people will be able to buy Doubanjiang, an excellent cooking companion, in the Blue Star Mall.

"Oh hoo, let's hurry up then." Mao Dan urged, the foodie soul broke out.

Although Du Xiaoxing and Wen Yan were not as eager as Mao Dan's expression, judging from the smiles on their faces, they were obviously looking forward to it.

When we arrived at the Blue Star Restaurant, it happened to be the peak dinner time of the restaurant, and there were not many customers who came to eat. Gu Bai took Mao Dan and the others in from the backyard and went directly to the private room on the second floor.

"You guys wait here first, I'll go to the kitchen to cook for you." Gu Bai said with a smile.

"You don't have to do it yourself. It's quite tiring after a day's class. We can just eat whatever you want." Wen Yan stopped Gu Bai and said.

Gu Bai responded with a smile: "It's okay, I haven't been to the small restaurant for a while, so I'll do something for other customers by the way, so I won't be tired."

Seeing Gu Bai's insistence, Mao Dan and the others didn't stop him, and in all fairness, they still looked forward to Gu Bai's cooking.

Gu Bai came to the kitchen quietly, and saw Fang Weixuan guarding the stove in full swing, Tang Qiu was helping out next to him, and occasionally cooked one or two simple dishes.

After a period of Gu Bai's guidance and study, Tang Qiu has been able to complete some simple dishes independently.

"You guys go to the rest meeting first, then I'll do it." Gu Bai said to the two apprentices with a smile.

Fang Weixuan and Tang Qiu were surprised when they saw Gu Bai coming, "Master Xiaobai, why are you free today?"

To be honest, they hadn't seen Gu Bai for a while.

"There's nothing to do at night, bring your friends over for dinner, you guys go have a rest first and I'll cook." Gu Bai said to Fang Weixuan.

Even though there is a cooling system in the small kitchen, Fang Weixuan, who has been busy in front of the stove, still sweats a lot on his forehead.

It can be seen that the chef industry is not so easy.

"How many dishes are left to cook?" Gu Bai asked while putting on his apron.

"There are three tables of new arrivals, and the menu is here." Tang Qiu hurriedly placed the new customers' order menu in front of Gu Bai.

Gu Bai glanced at the menu, there were not many, but basically all the dishes he ordered were new dishes that were just served today, which happened to be what he was going to cook for Mao Dan and the others.

"How's the new dish's reaction today?" Gu Bai skillfully started the stove, and at the same time he was able to use his energy to ask about the situation in the store.

"The customers have responded very well to the new dishes, they are full of praise, and they plan to eat again next time it is their turn." Fang Weixuan was very happy when he thought of the feedback from the customers today.

The dishes made by yourself are liked and affirmed by customers. For chefs, is there anything happier than this?

"It means that your cooking is very good, so customers will like to eat." Gu Bai praised without hesitation, making Fang Weixuan and Tang Qiu even more happy and even happier.

The two of them didn't go out, so they started to help Gu Bai in the kitchen, cutting vegetables and side dishes. Gu Bai only needed to be in charge of the kitchen, which saved a lot of time and effort.