In particular, Chef Tang is one of the only five-star chefs in the empire, so it is normal for him to have his own temper and persistence.

But when he tasted Gu Bai's dishes a few times, his attitude towards Gu Bai changed completely.

"Well, I'm here to borrow your kitchen." Gu Bai said politely.

"You're welcome, you can use it as you like." Chef Tang swiftly took off his apron, stood aside with a smile, and gave Gu Bai the position of the chef.

As a five-star chef, Chef Tang has absolutely nothing to say about his cooking skills. Even Gu Bai's food is full of praise. It is no worse than the dishes of five-star hotels in the Earth era, and his cooking is definitely much better than his.

The last time he took the exam in the Chef Association, although he almost passed the five-star chef certificate, it was also because he borrowed the light of the ancient earth period dishes, not his own efforts, so the five-star chef certificate, he did not Dare to claim.

But Chef Tang has really passed the five-star chef certificate with his own efforts, so there is no need to say that level.

But why is such a powerful person so enthusiastic about Gu Bai, not only giving up the position of chef, but even watching and studying on the sidelines?

In fact, Gu Bai also knows that his cooking skills are considered good among ordinary people, but there is still a big gap compared with real chefs, but he wins because he is familiar with ancient earth dishes.

If Chef Tang is also familiar with the dishes of the ancient earth period, the dishes he cooks are definitely better than those he cooks.

Chef Tang was obviously attracted by the dishes from the ancient earth period. So many cooking methods and the combination of different ingredients made him amazed every time and brought him countless inspirations. .

Every time he looked at it, he couldn't help but sigh that he was so talented, he could still think of such a combination and cooking method.

Although Gu Bai explained many times that this was not created by him, but learned from the recipe, he still couldn't stop the other party's praise.

Sometimes, Gu Bai was embarrassed by what he said, so he could only force himself to focus on the dishes and try to ignore the other's compliments.

"What are you going to do today, Young Master Xiaobai?" Chef Tang asked expectantly.

Gu Bai: "Today I will cook Cantonese food."

"What is Cantonese cuisine?" Chef Tang asked eagerly.

Gu Bai had cooked Shandong cuisine and Sichuan cuisine before, and had also shared with Chef Tang about the eight major cuisines in the ancient earth period, so the other party knew the word cuisine.

"Cantonese cuisine refers to Cantonese cuisine in the ancient earth period. It has the characteristics of clearness, freshness, sourness, tenderness, and smoothness. The "five flavors" and "six flavors" are all good." Gu Bai briefly introduced Cantonese cuisine, and said it too deeply. I'm also afraid that Chef Tang can't digest it for a while.

"What Cantonese dishes are you cooking today?" Chef Tang continued to ask.

Gu Bai thought for a while and said, "Crispy roast goose, four cups of ji, sauna ji, crystal chicken feet, double-skin milk egg tart, Lunjiao cake, claypot rice."

Chef Tang had never heard of the name alone, and for a while, he was even more looking forward to Gu Bai's cooking time.

Gu Bai can bring him a lot of surprises every time. Although the food is not very delicate, the taste is very good, and the dishes he cooks are basically not available in the empire.