Moreover, this little boyfriend is also a wood-type power user, he can do power diet, and he can also relieve His Highness's damaged spiritual power.

Most importantly, the cooking is super delicious!

When the news was first confirmed, it can be said that the entire Jun Family Manor was shaken.

What kind of character Jun Molin is, the servants and housekeepers who have worked in Jun's house for so many years know very well. They once had the same worry as Fang Mengshu, worried that their young master can only be single in his life.

In the end, who knew that their young master was so powerful, he found a boyfriend so efficiently, and he had a very good vision.

The attitude of Jun Molin towards Gu Bai was clearly seen by everyone. It was a side they had never seen before. While shocked, everyone knew in their hearts that the young master was serious about Gu Bai.

Therefore, the servants and housekeepers of the Jun family treated Gu Bai with the same care as they treated Jun Molin.

"Do you need me to call His Highness?" the butler continued to ask.

"No, I'll go to the kitchen." Gu Bai replied with a smile, his impression of the housekeeper in front of him was still very good.

Almost all the servants of the Jun Family Manor came out of the palace with Jun Molin, and they could be considered to have watched him grow up since childhood, so they habitually called him His Royal Highness.

 As I said before, Jun Molin never wanted to hide his identity, so he never changed his name to the servants, but before confirming the relationship, Gu Bai didn't come here many times. Basically, they are busy in the kitchen, so they have not noticed the problem of weighing.

Knowing Jun Molin's true identity was the second time he came to the manor after confirming his relationship with Jun Molin.

At first, Gu Bai was shocked for a long time before accepting this reality.

Not only did he have a boyfriend, but he was also the country's only prince, the youngest marshal in the military, and the dream lover of many young girls in the empire.

It's just... dreamy.

If you change someone, you may feel inferior because of the gap in identity, and you may feel very proud that you have become the boyfriend of the imperial prince.

But this identity is placed on Gu Bai, and it is more important than Jun Molin himself.

If he is the only prince of the empire, then he is the only traveler in the entire interstellar space.

If he is the youngest marshal of the military, then he is the only person in the entire interstellar who is familiar with the food culture of the ancient earth.

Looking at it this way, he and Jun Mo Rin can be considered a match, and Gu Bai secretly felt delighted in his heart.

It was not the first time for Gu Bai to go to the kitchen of Jun's house. He found the kitchen with familiarity. The chef, who was preparing lunch, saw him come in, and his eyes lit up.

"Is Young Master Bai going to cook lunch for His Highness in person?" Chef Tang asked a little excitedly.

In fact, when Gu Bai entered this kitchen for the first time to prepare soothing dishes for Jun Molin, Chef Tang was very unhappy.

Gu Bai can understand this. After all, the kitchen is a chef's private domain. No chef is willing to have his private domain occupied by others, or even point fingers.