Early the next morning, Gu Bai woke up from his meditation. He didn't have the decadence and embarrassment of staying up late at all. Instead, he was refreshed. Gu Bai made breakfast, and when he left the dormitory, the other two roommates hadn't woken up yet.

Originally, Gu Bai wasn’t thinking of going to Jun's Manor so early, but if the other party did get up, he sent a message to Jun Molin in advance, but he didn't expect to receive a reply so soon. He didn't hesitate any longer, and immediately accelerated the speed of going to the manor.

As a soldier, Jun Molin has always had the habit of getting up and practicing in the morning. When he received a text message from Gu Bai, it should have been the time for him to warm up after finishing a set of training in the morning. But today is obviously different. At this time, Jun Molin is sweating profusely, and his breath is no longer as stable as usual. Obviously, he has been training for a long time. After seeing Gu Bai back last night, Jun Molin was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep. First, he dragged Fang Weixuan for two hours of training and made him regret coming to his house.

After that, Fang Weixuan was finally spared, and he trained by himself until midnight, but still had no sleepiness. In the end, he was directly trained all night to vent his excessive excitement. After receiving Gu Bai's text message, Jun Molin immediately stopped training, took a shower, changed his clothes, and came to the gate of the manor in person, eagerly waiting for his new boyfriend to arrive.

"Morning Marshal!" He received countless greetings and shocked and puzzled eyes along the way. Jun Molin nodded perfunctorily as a response, keeping his eyes fixed on the door.

"Who do you think the marshal was waiting for early in the morning?" After the patrols walked away, they began to whisper in a low voice.

They were so curious in their hearts because their marshal had never waited at the door like this before, not even their emperor was treated like this.

"Is he waiting for Her Royal Highness?" Someone guessed.

If anyone could make the marshal's face a little bit more expressive, it could only be Her Royal Highness the Queen.

"Possible."

Someone immediately put forward a rebuttal: "But this is not the first time Her Royal Highness has come to the manor, and I have never seen the Marshal greet him at the door in person before."

"Why don't we walk slowly and see who the marshal receives in person?"

It was rare for a strange phenomenon to occur in Jun's Manor. The soldiers who used to patrol at a uniform and slightly faster speed were now at a speed comparable to that of the manor. The distinction was so blatant, but the always sharp and stern Marshal didn't notice it at all.

Is the sun going to rise from the west?

It didn't take long for the members of the patrol team to stop moving forward completely, and they stood there as stunned sticks of wood, watching their marshal's icy expression melt in a second with uncontrollable expression. Two people embraced each other and entered the manor, the expressions on their faces maintaining a gentleness they had never seen before.

After a long time, the members of the patrol team finally found their voices.

"This, this is the person our marshal was waiting for in person at the door early in the morning?"

"We are going to have... the marshal's wife?"

As a result, the news spread throughout the entire Third Army at the speed of light.

Chapter 157: How to check without lifting the quilt

After breakfast, Gu Bai offered to help Jun Molin investigate the situation of spiritual power, and the other party agreed without any hesitation. Spiritual power is especially important to people in this world, and no one will be allowed to probe it except doctors.