"Master Xiaobai, I'll take you back to school, I happen to want..." Fang Weixuan saw that Gu Bai was about to leave, so he hurriedly stood up, but before he finished speaking, he was frightened back by a look from his cousin, and his body became numb, and fell back on the sofa.

"He's been busy all day today, and he's staying here tonight. I'll drive you back." Jun Molin said, and without giving Fang Weixuan any chance to react, he pulled Gu Bai out of the living room.

Fang Weixuan took a long time to react, and patted his frightened little heart, thinking about the look in his cousin's eyes just now.

Damn, almost scared him to death.

Cousin is really different today.

...

Back in the dormitory, Gu Bai finally had an unreal feeling again. Today's experience was like a dream, light and airy, and could not be realized.

Is his Mumu really back?

Not a data NPC in the second world, but a real person with flesh and blood. He woke up single today and tonight he has the most handsome boyfriend in the world. All of this made Gu Bai feel incredible, and it was something he never dared to hope for when he lived in the last days.

"Xiao Bai, are you okay?" Du Xiaoxing asked worriedly.

"Ah?" Gu Bai's thoughts were pulled back. Seeing the two roommates who were worried, he was still a little confused about the situation.

Du Xiaoxing looked at his abnormal performance, and the worry on his face became even stronger, "You...Did something happen to you today? If you are sad, tell me and Ayan, don't keep it in your heart."

"Sad? I’m not." Gu Bai's head was full of question marks.

If it was said he was extremely happy today, it would be about the same, but where did the sadness come from?

"Just..." Du Xiaoxing wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Wen Yan, "Xiao Bai, it's getting late, you go to rest first."

"Well, good night, Xiaoxing, Ayan." Gu Bai greeted his two roommates and entered his room.

He was so excited today that he needed time to digest this matter, so he didn't want to spend more time with his roommates, anyway, he would have more time in the future.

"Is Xiao Bai really all right?" Du Xiaoxing looked at the closed door of Gu Bai's room, still a little worried. He had never seen Gu Bai smile like this before... It was so exaggerated, it really wasn't because he was too sad that he let himself fake it until he made it?

"Trust him, if he wants to say it, he will say it." Wen Yan said lightly, but there was obvious worry in his eyes.

Gu Bai, who entered the room, had no idea that the smile he unwittingly showed because he was extremely excited actually made his roommate misunderstand it as a fake smile. If he knew, he will not know whether to laugh or cry.

"Mumu's spiritual power is damaged now and needs soothing dishes to relieve it, but the supernatural diet can only relieve it, it seems that it cannot be completely cured." Gu Bai whispered in the room, while carefully flipping through the textbook on a supernatural diet, In an attempt to learn more knowledge, the effect of a supernatural diet will be higher.

At the same time, he was also thinking about how to completely heal Mumu's damaged spiritual power. He didn't know if the healing power of wood-type powers can heal the spiritual power of this world.

But no matter what, he has to give it a try. Just tomorrow, on Sunday, he still has to go to the Jun Family Manor, so he will try to heal with wood-type abilities tomorrow. After thinking about his plans for tomorrow, Gu Bai read the book again until the early morning and then began to meditate and practice, trying to make the power storage in his body more abundant.