9

Long Yu stood there motionless and looked at Xiao Yiyu with dark eyes, as if wondering why he suddenly changed his mind, and he still looked unwilling in the morning.

Xiao Yiyu was stared at by the hair all over his body, and he raised his voice to strengthen his voice: "Hey, Long Sanshao, come over quickly if you want to kiss, it's fine if you don't, it's so late, I should have

seen Xiao Yiyu earlier. Long Yu was still standing in the same place as a sculpture, thinking that he no longer had the desire to try for himself, he muttered in a low voice: "Don't pull it down by yourself", and just lifted his foot to walk to his room, when he heard Long Yu's low voice.

"Stand there, don't move!

Xiao Yiyu stopped and looked at Long Yu. Long Yu walked towards Xiao Yiyu step by step until he stood in front of Xiao Yiyu. The distance between the two is less than half a meter.

Because Long Yu is half a head taller than Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu could feel the strong sense of oppression caused by Long Yu. As he wanted to escape this danger, he suppressed his instinct with reason. Long Yu looked down at him condescendingly, and his eyes fell on Xiao Yiyu's lips, as if he was looking at the magic of his lips that attracted him. Under his hot gaze, Xiao Yiyu's lips were about to be set on fire, and he couldn't help but licked his lips. In Long Yu's eyes, his behavior was tantamount to temptation, completely hooking up an inexplicable impulse in Long Yu's body. Long Yu hooked Xiao Yiyu's chin with one hand, wrapped his waist with the other, and pulled forward slightly.

The unsuspecting Xiao Yiyu stumbled forward and put it directly into a hard chest, and then his lips became hot, and something warm, hot and soft pressed against his lips.

Xiao Yiyu was dazed for a moment, and there was only one thought left in his head: being kissed. Long Yu just touched it tentatively at first. This kind of lip-to-lip contact was something he had never experienced before. This warm and soft feeling made his scalp tingle and blood surged. After a while, this simple lip-to-lip could not satisfy Long Yu, he wanted more, more. Soon, Xiao Yiyu lost his tongue. I don't know how long it took, Xiao Yiyu couldn't even breathe, and his face was flushed red. He felt that Long Yu's big hands were starting to get restless. , hurriedly pushed Long Yu out. Long Yu, who took a few steps back, looked at him suspiciously: "What's the matter?"

"Just kiss, don't move your hands or feet." Xiao Yiyu's cheeks were flushed, and the roots of his ears were hot: "I just told you to experience what a kiss is. I feel like I didn't let you experience anything else."

When he said this, Xiao Yiyu was still a little worried, for fear that 010 would tell him again that Long Yu's hatred for him had risen again, but fortunately Long Yu just frowned and watched Looking at him, he didn't look angry.

"It's getting late, let's all go to bed early, I'm going back to the room, good night!" Xiao Yiyu slipped into the room. Long Yu, who was left alone, looked down at his hands, his eyes became darker, and he touched his lips again. The feeling of this kiss was so great that Long Yu seemed to have opened the door to a new world!

He didn't kiss enough at all!

But Zhao Gang didn't seem to be very willing.

Zhao Gang...Long Yu remembered the abuse by Xiao Yiyu in the past three years. The amazing thing is that those hatreds seemed to fade away a little in the past six months.

He doesn't want to take revenge on Zhao Gang now, nor does he want to lock Zhao Gang in a small black room to be raped by a group of people, he wants to keep this person for his own enjoyment!

Xiao Yiyu, who returned to the room, was lying on the bed with his ears.

Ding Longyu's hatred of Zhao Gang is -10!

Ding Longyu's hatred of Zhao Gang is -15! Longyu's hatred of Zhao Gang is -5!

Currently, Longyu's hatred of Zhao Gang is 60

Ding! You, Long Yu's hatred for you has reached a dangerous level, as long as you work harder to reduce Longyu's hatred against you a little bit, you will be safe. Xiao Yiyu, who was lying on the bed, was in a good mood: I didn't expect that Shang Longyu's hatred value would be reduced so easily. As long as I kiss him, it can be reduced so much in one fell swoop. If that's the case, then just give him another kiss tomorrow. , you are not safe. However, Xiao Yiyu hadn't been happy for long, and his ears rose.

Dangerous warning!

Please note that Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang has reached 61! Please be careful not to exceed the 80 safety warning line! Please pay attention to the strategy!

Xiao Yiyu hurriedly asked: "What is possessiveness? What are you talking about? Why didn't I see that Long Yu was possessive towards Zhao Gang

before?" 010 replied: "Long Yu didn't really have any interest in Zhao Gang before, it was only after he kissed you." 747650675

"Why didn't you tell me earlier. , I kissed Long Yu and it would trigger Long Yu's possessiveness towards me." Xiao Yiyu roared.

010:

"I don't know either!"

"What's the use of you!" Xiao Yiyu was about to die of anger.

010:

Xiao Yiyu calmed down a little and asked: "What happens if the possessiveness value exceeds 60?"

010 replied: "If the possessiveness of you exceeds 60, then there is the idea of ​​liking you."

Xiao Yiyu's head hurts: also It means that Long Yu likes him a little bit now?

Before Xiao Yiyu could digest this, he heard 010 say again: "Long Yu's possessiveness towards you is over 80, he may just want, fuck you, will he want you or not? If you have someone else in your eyes, they will want to marry you or live with you."

"But please be careful, don't let Long Yu's possessiveness in you reach 100, if it reaches 100, he will lock you in a small dark room. , occupying you and enjoying you over and over again, leaving only him and nothing else in your world."

"I'll give it a go!" Xiao Yu scolded people instantly, "Isn't that his sex-love doll!"

He felt that he had conquered a loneliness.

Damn, he co-authored the game for a long time. It turned out to be locked in a small dark room and turned by a group of people. Now it has become He was locked in a small black room and was turned around by one person.

"Remove your anger," 010 advised: "Long Yu's possessiveness towards you is only 61, and he is still a while away from getting your body to 80, and he is farther away from knowing his possessiveness. , as long as you take the strategy carefully, you will definitely be able to reduce Long Yu's hatred for you, and you won't be attacked by Long Yu, nor will Long Yu be locked in the little black house over and over again. "

I really want to strangle you!"

010 pointed out solemnly: "Master Xiao, you should know that our data robot will not be strangled to death, please don't say such nonsense." "

Xiao Yiyu:

...

010 continued to make suggestions: "Master Xiao, I don't think you need to be nervous, after all, think about what kind of world you are in now!"

"This is from "Being Long Yu" The world, in this world, Long Yu is a big stallion, but he has 101 small feelings, enough to see that he sees one and loves one, he is only around you, he will have a good impression on you, as long as you let him know To more beautiful Xiaoshou, he will soon take his eyes away from you.

Silent all night.

Early the next morning, Xiao Yiyu got up early and prepared a large table of hearty breakfast. Long Yu came to the dining table, looked at the delicious food, and wondered: "What good day is today?"

"Hey!" Xiao Yiyu smiled and said, "Of course, Long Sanshao, you will be eighteen years old before you turn 18. It is about to be divided into alpha and beta, and it is getting closer, I think it is necessary to give you some popular science."

While speaking, Xiao Yiyu found that Long Yu had come to him. Long Yu squeezed his chin with ease, and then kissed his lips. The movement was so smooth and smooth that it didn't give Xiao Yiyu any time to react.

When Xiao Yiyu realized what was going on, he was already slumped in Long Yu's arms, his face flushed and panting.

After Xiao Yiyu stood up straight, he quickly took two steps back: Long Yu looked at him innocently and for granted.

Xiao Yiyu wanted to say that you are a person who wants to kiss you anyway? Why, you don't even say hello?

Under the innocent gaze of Long Yu, he lost the battle, thinking that once he rejects Long Yu, Long Yu's hatred will be worth more. Soaring soared, swallowed the refusal, and changed his words: "It's not that you can't kiss, anyway, listen to me."

"Let's talk after kissing." Long Yu dragged Xiao Yiyu into his arms again, yes He kissed his lips again.

Xiao Yiyu's head was dizzy from being kissed, and there was only one thought left in his head: As expected of the master of Alexandre Alexandre Dumas, this kissing skill is really fucking awesome, I'm ashamed Why not!

When Xiao Yiyu regained his sanity after being kissed, he found himself being held by Long Yu on his lap, curled up in Long Yu's arms, and sitting at the dining table. This picture is so shameful, Xiao Yiyu's cheeks are burning hot.

"That Third Young Master Long, let me down, I'm too heavy, don't crush you." Xiao Yiyu stammered slightly.

"It's not heavy." Long Yu said.

After speaking, Long Yu also stretched out his arms to bring Xiao Yiyu's rice bowl on the other side of the dining table, picked up the rice spoon, filled a spoonful of rice, blew it again, and handed it to Xiao Yiyu: Ah Just now, I tested the temperature, it's cold, you can eat it, open your mouth.

Xiao Yiyu, who was stunned the whole time, heard the word "A Gang" completely petrified. 120ccdf General Manager and General Attacker, you, you are such

an awesome meal, Xiao Yiyu doesn't know what kind of "lying-truck" feeling he was eating in Long Yu's arms. After eating, he was kissed by Long Yu kiss again.

Xiao Yiyu felt that he wanted to cry without tears, and in the interval between being kissed by Long Yu, he said, "Long San Shao, you know who I am? You also know 2! You will be 100% aplha in the future, ha.... ..This......"