6

As usual, Xiao Yiyu went to bed on time after saying good night to Ye Ge at eleven o'clock in the evening. The next day, there was a class meeting. Classroom meeting.

Xiao Yiyu was writing his homework quickly, listening to the head teacher standing on the podium and saying earnestly: "You are still young, you still don't realize the importance of learning, especially some students, relying on the good conditions at home, think that If you have a way back, you will not study hard. I tell you, your ideas are all good."

Xiao Yiyu has finished his Chinese homework, stuffed the Chinese paper into his schoolbag, and took out mathematics from the desk drawer. Operation.

He did this, of course, to write out his homework as much as possible during the day, and to leave more time at night to play games with Ye Ge. As for the words that the head teacher said at the class meeting on stage, he basically didn't pay attention until the head teacher suddenly mentioned Ye Ge's name, and Xiao Yiyu raised his head. The head teacher said:

"Ye Ge, do you all know? The youngest son of the richest man in the city, didn't he never study, walk around all day, and don't do his job properly? Yesterday, I suddenly received a call from his mother and asked me to recommend him. There are several good private teachers who specialize in giving lessons to his son, and his son is going to hit a famous university next year."

"Look, look, other people's consciousness, compared with Ye Ge's family, no matter how rich your family is, they can Have the money to live in a Ye family?" In the game, Ye Ge only told [Lao Niang's No. 1 Beauty in the World] that he would take the Beining exam next year, but he refused to say how he was a poor student and how to prepare.

Xiao Yiyu was afraid to ask too many questions in the game, but he didn't expect to get news from the head teacher. took the advice he gave him. very good. very good.

Xiao Yiyu felt that he was one step closer to refusing to complete the plane task, and couldn't help but feel a little happy. At the end of the day's class, Xiao Yiyu returned home, lay down on the desk and finished the homework quickly, and then ate another apple before it was time to go online every day.

The guy is the most handsome in the world] Hey, wife, how are you!

[My mother is the most beautiful in the world]???

[I am the most handsome in the world] You are my wife sooner or later. I will 0404 in advance.

Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world]

[I am the most handsome in the world] I am too tired to study, if you don't let me be so 04, I feel that I have no motivation to persevere.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Then you call it, I don't admit it anyway. The corners of Ye Ge's mouth suddenly rose, and his mood was so good that he flew up. In the game, the swordsman and the little loli cooperated to roam the rivers and lakes. It was eleven o'clock in the blink of an eye. When Xiao Yiyu and Ye Ge said they were going offline, Ye Ge was not ready at all.

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Time is so fast! [Lao Niang is

the most beautiful in the world] Well, I have to go, by the way, there is one more thing I need to tell you, the college entrance examination in ten days, I'm afraid I won't be able to play the game these ten days. After ten days, I won't be able to go online until the end of my college entrance examination.

[I'm the most handsome man in the world] What?! How long does it take ten days? Ye Ge, who was sitting on the computer screen, frowned.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] Yes, my family background is very ordinary, my parents and I are very interested in this college entrance examination, I can't have any surprises, so... You also work hard, wait for you to take the test too After going to Beining, we can meet every day, not only online, but also in real life. Looking forward to it?

[Old lady is the most beautiful in the world] Okay, good night. For the next ten days, Xiao Yiyu went through all the high school content with peace of mind. , there is no problem in taking Beining. But Xiao Yiyu recently played games every day in order to defeat Ye Ge, and his studies were a little slack. He had to make good use of the last ten days of sprint time.

Yego's house,

"Knock knock knock!" There was a knock on the door. Ye Ge, who was doing math problems at his desk, said, "Come in. Ye Ge's mother walked into Ye Ge's room with a cup of hot milk and said distressedly, "It's almost ten o'clock, what's wrong with Xiaobao? Still studying? Take a break with a glass of milk, go to bed early, and study tomorrow. "Today, Ye Ge's mother asked Ye Ge's private tutor Ye Ge, who had paid a lot of money, how to study. The teaching words are full of exaggeration: "Very good, I have been a private tutor for rich people for so many years, and Ye Ge is my first one." I met a child who is so serious and caring about learning.

"Madam Ye, don't worry, although Ye Ge's foundation is very weak now and his grades are not satisfactory, as long as Ye Ge persists, I promise to return you a child with excellent grades in a year." Ye Ge's mother smiled awkwardly. In fact, she has no requirements for Ye Ge's students' grades. But Ye Ge wants to forge ahead, and she will not stop him. But she felt distressed when Ye Ge studied so hard,

"Teacher, I want to ask, can you see why Ye Ge suddenly wants to study? I asked him before, but he didn't say anything." Ye Ge's mother ask.

"Well..." Ye Ge's mother nodded hesitantly, "Okay then, teacher, walk slowly." Taking the hot milk handed over by Ye Ge's mother, Ye Ge said "gudong", "gudong", "gudong" He drank it all in one breath, then returned the empty cup to him, saying: "Mom, go back to sleep first, I'm not sleepy, I need to consolidate the lessons the teacher taught me today, I'll be sleepy in a while. Just go to sleep."

"Then go to bed earlier." Ye Ge's mother exited the room. Ye Ge finished another math question, the last math question on the test paper, and glanced at the calendar. Today is the sixth day that Little Loli has not been online. How come it's only six days? Little Loli hasn't been online these days, Ye Ge feels that he can't get enough energy to do anything. Even his friend Chen Pei repeatedly asked him to go out and play cards with a few buddies, but he didn't bother to go. In the past few days that Xiaoluoli was not online, she became more and more determined that Ye Ge must be admitted to Beining next year and study very hard. After the last exam of the college entrance examination, Xiao Yiyu walked out of the examination room

, So he couldn't wait to go home and log in to the game interface. Seeing Ye Ge online, just as he was about to play a message, Ye Ge's news came one step ahead.

[I'm the most handsome in the world] Wife, are you finished with the exam? How was the exam? Knowing that the college entrance examination is over today, Ye Ge has no idea what to do, so he stayed in front of the computer screen early, staring straight at the computer screen , As soon as Little Lolita went online, he knew immediately.

[Lao Niang is the most beautiful in the world] The test paper is very simple, I think I can do it, it should be stable.

[I am the most handsome in the world] My wife is amazing.

[I am the most handsome in the world] By the way, there is a new gameplay in "Fantasy Chu Ba", you can form a husband and wife in the game, let's go to form a husband and wife.

Xiao Yiyu's head is full of question marks. He hasn't been online for only ten days, and the game actually launched this kind of shitty gameplay. In fact, Ye Ge was shocked when he found out about this gameplay today, and then he was very happy. Ha ha ha ha. He's going to be famous with Little Loli. Therefore, as soon as Little Loli went online, Ye Ge couldn't wait to announce the news to him.

[I'm the most handsome man in the world] Go, let's get married. After we become husband and wife, our experience points can be used interchangeably, that is, if you are not online, I will do quests, and the experience points generated can be transferred to you. Not only that, when we fight monsters together, our attack power can also be enhanced. 30% can be said to be quite good.

[Laozi is the most handsome in the world] Go, go, go! [Lao Niang

is the most beautiful in the world] All right. Seeing the game interface, Little Loli followed the swordsman to the "Marriage Island", where there is an old man who sells marriage lines. The swordsman went to the old man to buy a marriage line.

When Xiao Yiyu saw these numbers on the system, his eyes were blurred, he lay on the computer and counted it again, and he was sure that it was 5 million fantasy coins. One dollar is equal to 100 Fantasy Coins.

That is, the 5,000,000 fantasy coins cost Ye Ge a full 50,000 yuan.

Xiao Yiyu can't help but want to scold people, why doesn't this game steal money? It's too expensive to buy a marriage line in the game!!! Are civilian players not even worthy of marriage? Just in Xiao Yi When Yu was scolding the game company in his heart, the swordsman had already walked up to the little Loli with the marriage line, and then handed the marriage line to the little Loli. At this time, a selection dialog box popped up at the front of Xiao Yiyu's game interface.

[I am the most handsome man in the world] proposed to you, do you accept the proposal? Even though the 50,000 yuan was spent and could not be refunded, Xiao Yiyu reluctantly chose the option of accepting the proposal. At this time, the same picture appeared on the game interface of the two people. It was an animation of the swordsman and the little loli slowly holding their hands together. The face is beautiful. Ye Ge looked at the picture of the swordsman and Little Loli holding hands, as if he and Little Loli were really married and holding hands, and his mood became extremely excited. After the swordsman and the little loli successfully held hands, the old man's blessing popped up on the screen: I wish the two newcomers eternal love, love, and longevity. Just then, the news of the marriage.

[World]: Congratulations to [Lao Zi, the most handsome man in the world] and [Lao Niang, the most beautiful woman in the world] for becoming a husband and wife. I wish the husband and wife both raised their eyebrows and turned heads in the future.

Article, quickly followed and commented with countless players.

[Yali] I just said that the game has a marriage game, why are these two people still not married?

[Super Maria] I believe in love again. Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations.

[Shengshi Xiaobai] Congratulations.

[I want to eat rice dumplings] Congratulations. Next, a large row of players followed and commented, and the content was basically congratulations and congratulations. Ye Ge, who was sitting in front of the computer screen, looked at these players with congratulations on his marriage to Little Loli, and was extremely happy. It was as happy as in real life that he and Little Loli got the blessings of everyone when they got married. Sent a message to Xiao Yiyu.

[I am handsome in the world] Wife, I am very happy today.