9

"4400, and I don't want to do it now. According to the years I have been in the company, you need to pay me another 8400, which is 12800 in total." Sun Lisheng was afraid that Xiao Yiyu would not give it, and used the body like a hill to cover the balcony Into the office.

This request is unreasonable. The original owner Han Teng just thought it was unreasonable and did not take money for Sun Li, and then angered him. In the current situation, life is the most important thing, and small life is much more important than 12800.

"12800, okay!"

Xiao Yiyu happily transferred it out of his bank card.

"Thank you, President Han!" After Sun Li received the money, he left happily.

Is there any danger?

Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief and felt that it was really a pity for Lord Han Tengyuan. When he returned to the office and just sat down, before he could call "come in", the office door was knocked open from the outside. .

A dozen people crashed in together and filled Han Teng's office.

These people are all Fujii employees, including security guards, drivers, and the logistics cafeteria. All eyes are fixed on Xiao Yiyu's face.

Xiao Yiyu looked at these people with a cold face and asked, "What are you doing?"

It was the captain of the security who spoke, and said, "Mr. Han, we know that your family has a big business, and we will definitely not miss our salary, but after all, now We all know the situation of the company. Although we express our sympathy for the company's experience, after all, we are all dragging our families with us. There are several mouths in the family waiting for the salary to buy rice. You haven't paid our salary this month. How about sending it!"

"Sun Li's request just now is our request. I also hope that you can pay our wages on time now, and then give us two months' compensation. We will resign and go to other places to make a living."

Xiao Yiyu looked at these company employees, and a burst of anger rose to the top of his head.

Although it is too bullshit to say that employees and the company share weal and woe, but this kind of company has only encountered difficulties for two or three months, and their behavior that they have to take money and run away one by one is too chilling.

It's not a balcony now anyway, Xiao Yiyu went out and said, "Since you all know the situation of the company now, you should know that I have no money now.

"Mr. Han, this is your fault, if you have no money , sold the car.

"That's right, or else I'll sell your villa."

The behavior of defaulting on wages is very conscience. "

It's really not good, you can borrow it from your rich friends." "

Yeah, give me money!

"If you don't give me money, we'll be stuck in the room and won't leave." "

Xiao Yiyu was surrounded by many employees and couldn't get out at all. Today, the

employees are talking about resigning, asking for wages, and asking for compensation.

Even if Xiao Yiyu sits behind his desk with a calm face, he is also scolded. The employees lost their glasses when they were arguing, and the whole world was blurred in an instant. Only the blurred outlines of these employees who were more and more excited and extreme were left in front of their eyes, and their ears were louder than a voice asking for wages.