13

When Ye Ge was searching for knowledge, he showed a very serious attitude of preparation, and almost wrote down the knowledge points in a notebook according to their priorities.

He was nervous and looking forward to it. Ye Ge rehearsed the whole process of rehearsal over and over again in his mind to make sure that nothing went wrong.

After doing this, Ye Ge sent Xiao Yiyu a text message about the hotel location and room, and then started to concentrate on waiting for Xiao Yiyu to come over. From 1 noon to 3 pm, then from 3 pm to evening, 8 am, and then from 8 pm to 11 pm. The longer he waited, the more uneasy Ye Ge became, thinking that he would not have been released by Zhou Liyang?! He couldn't wait any longer, Ye Ge decided to call Zhou Liyang and ask.

"OJ~~" the phone rang.

Xiao Yiyu, who was doing his design homework, was stretching and grabbing the phone, "Hello? Ye Ge!"

"Hello!" Ye Ge's dissatisfied voice came from the other end of the phone: "Are you planning to run away? Why haven't you come yet? I've been waiting for you since noon, and I've been waiting for you until now, until the flowers are almost gone?"

The more Ye Ge said, the more aggrieved he felt. 747650351

Xiao Yiyu glanced at the time, and then noticed such a flash of effort. It was already 23:30 in the evening, and he quickly explained: "The design work is more complicated than I thought. I have been busy since I returned to the dormitory, and I have been busy all the time. I've been busy so far, but I haven't finished it yet! I didn't expect it to be so slow, and I didn't expect to be busy at this time. I knew I should call you in advance and make an appointment for another day.

Xiao Yiyu said: "Yes Otherwise, Ye Ge, let's say

"No way!" Ye Ge immediately refused, "Anyway, I must wait for you at the hotel today, and I will wait until you come."

"O! Then I will try to hurry up. It's

over. During the call with Ye Ge, Xiao Yiyu immediately lowered his head and quickened his pace to finish the remaining little tail of the design work. After finishing, he put on his coat and was about to go out.

"Hello!" his roommate called him: "Zhou Liyang, where are you going so late?"

"A date." Xiao Yiyu didn't look back.

After the roommate was slightly stunned, he glanced at the time, and showed a smile of "I know". What is a date in the middle of the night, it's just a date? Hey,

I don't know which girl is going to be unlucky. Unexpectedly, Zhou Liyang, who looks gentle on weekdays, turned out to be a beast with a beast in clothes.

Xiao Yiyu hurried to the door of the hotel room and knocked on the door.

] was opened from inside the hotel room. Ye Ge stood at the door, yawning and looking at Xiao Yiyu, and said, "You finally came, I thought you were going to break your appointment!"

"No." Xiao Yiyu followed Ye Ge into the room .

As soon as he entered the room, before taking off his coat, Xiao Yiyu was pressed against the door by Ye Ge, and then his lips were blocked by something equally warm. 910440937

"Um..." The sudden kiss was like a storm, and Kazuno slipped and rubbed against the tangled tongue. Ye Ge's kiss was aggressive, Xiao Yiyu had no room for resistance at all, he could only close his eyes cooperatively, not thinking, until he forgot to think, obeying his body's instinct, hug Ye Ge, tighter, tighter.

The temperature in the room rose little by little. Ye Ge was not satisfied with just kissing Xiao Yiyu for a long time. The heat of his body was about to set him on fire. Only by doing something more exciting could he reduce the fire a little. When the shirt on his body was torn off, Xiao Yiyu, who came in a hurry, suddenly remembered what Ye Ge wanted him to do tonight. It's just that Ye Ge's anxious look now makes Xiao Yiyu sure that Ye Ge is using him as an excuse to have sex with him.

He really got tricked. Ye Ge's more radical exploration can't help Xiao Yiyu think more, only passively bear it, and think of some unimportant things in the occasional clear mood.

"Wait, wait a minute, I want to... uh... shower. Dirty... dirty..."

"I'll take you and wash together." Ye Ge picked up Xiao Yiyu by the waist and strode towards the bathroom. The next day Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes and saw Ye Ge staring at him with a smile.

"Hi! Wife, you're awake." Ye Ge looked like a greedy cat who stole dried fish.

Xiao Yiyu glanced out the window. It was dark.

"5:27 pm.

"Fuck, my design class!

Seeing Xiao Yiyu sitting up in a hurry, Ye Ge hurriedly held him down and said, "I have called your teacher to ask for leave, and the homework is also Ask your roommate to help bring it over, wife, you don't have to worry about failing the exam."

Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief, "That's fine."

Lying back on the bed, Ye Ge immediately hugged him again, and instantly, Xiao Yiyu sensed something full of danger again, and immediately looked at him vigilantly. Ye Ge was not ashamed at all, but instead said: "Wife, you see now that I have proved to you that I do not reject being intimate with you at all. We can have a normal relationship in the future. You want to fall in love with a classmate in Beining on the university campus. I fully satisfy your request.

Xiao Yiyu glanced at Ye Ge and said nothing. He held Xiao Yiyu's hand in his palm and played with it. Full of satisfaction. Ye Ge has always been a game boy, but after last night One night, he discovered that there was actually one more interesting thing in the world than playing games. In other words, he was shocked by the feeling of having sex with Xiao Yiyu last night. Kissing him was already great. Having sex with him was even more so. It's a cool thing. It's no wonder that so many wise monarchs and emperors are addicted to bed, sex-things, even the world is unwilling to deal with it! Suddenly thinking of something, Ye Ge suddenly looked at Xiao Yiyu solemnly, and said: "Zhou Liyang, although we are married in the game, but it is virtual after all, now In real life, I want to ask you very formally, are you willing to date me and be my wife?"

Xiao Yiyu didn't want to answer Ye Ge's question of taking off his pants and farting.

But who would have thought that Ye Ge would ask nervously: Are you comfortable? Let's do it again!" After that, he was going to go to Xiao Yiyu. He was tossed so hard last night, and now Xiao Yiyu just wants to rest. But Ye Ge couldn't bear to torture him a few more times, so he quickly replied: "I am willing!" After receiving a clear response, Ye Ge was relieved. After the two lay down for a while, Ye Ge's cell phone rang. The call reminder showed, The person who called was Ye Ge's friend Chen Pei. Ye Ge answered the phone and asked, "What's the matter?" 747650351

"It's nothing, just ask how are you

doing?" Go replied. Chen Pei was surprised: "What's the situation, have you reconciled with your wife? Or have you found a new girlfriend?"

Before Ye Ge had just entered college, Chen Pei couldn't wait to call and ask Ye Ge about his relationship with his wife, Mian Ji. Unexpectedly, Ye Ge said "don't mention him" with a cold face at the time, and then said "busy" and hung up Chen Pei directly. At that time, Chen Pei knew that Ye Ge and his wife were not developing well offline. It had been a long time. Chen Pei noticed that recently [I am the most handsome in the world] and [I am the most beautiful in the world] have formed in the 32nd district. Double entry is right, I guess they have new progress. As a buddy who cares about people, of course, he has to call and gossip.

"It's still him." Ye Ge said.

"Let's talk about what kind of girl, do you have any photos to send to your buddies to see, so that your buddies can open their eyes." Chen Pei's gossip soul has been completely ignited.

"You know." Ye Ge said.

"Who is it?"

"Zhou Liyang. After Ye Ge said these three words, he felt that the whole world was quiet.

It took about five seconds before I heard Chen Pei's exaggerated voice, "Fuck! F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! Who? Ye Ge, who do you think your wife is?" Chen Pei, Ye Ge, Zhou Liyang are The students of the same class and the same school, but Chen Pei and Ye Ge are of the same type. They are both the masters who rely on their family's money to study hard all day long, and Zhou Liyang are two world students who can't get along with each other.

But after all, Zhou Liyang's grades were really good, even if Chen Pei didn't want to hear it, he couldn't resist the teacher and his parents talking about learning more and Zhou Liyang next to his ears every three days.

Therefore, even if Chen Pei and Zhou Liyang had nothing to do with each other at school, they all knew which great god this was.

"Zhou Liyang, Ye Ge, the Zhou Liyang you are talking about is the Zhou Liyang from our Hengzhou No. 1 Middle School, the super scholar Zhou Liyang?" Chen Pei was so surprised that it was hard not to stutter when he spoke.

"It's him."

"My God." Chen Pei instantly felt that the world was mysterious, "Zhou Liyang is actually playing the female number in the game?" Wait, Chen Pei suddenly realized something incredible, raised the volume, and couldn't control it. Live: "Zhou Liyang is gay? What the fuck! Explosive news!" After saying this, Chen Pei realized something even more incredible, and raised his voice even higher: "Ye Ge, so what are you doing with Zhou Liyang now? Relationship?"

"We're dating." Man, are you dating?"

"What's wrong with man! I like him very much now, and I'm going to date him. "

I can't do it, I can't do it, I need to calm down, Ye Ge, then I will hang up first, and then I will contact you after I have calmed down. Hang up first." 'Chen Pei felt that his worldview had been distorted, so he could not accept that he grew up with him bare-bottomed from a young age, watched pornographic films together, and commented on pornographic films which actress had big breasts, The guy with the round ass is actually dating a guy.

sky!