Arc 6: Your temper is too grumpy, you have to change it... ah, no 01

Coming to the plane from the time and space management station, opening his eyes is likely to be anywhere. This time Xiao Yiyu woke up and was more exciting. He was in the bathroom or naked. It's okay, as long as it comes, it's okay, then it's better to take a good bath.

Xiao Yiyu took a shower seriously, and after walking out of the bathroom with his clothes on, he found out why the decoration style of this room is so fucking like a hotel.

"010, what's the situation now?" Xiao Yiyu was a little confused. Xiao Yiyu had never been to this plane world before, so he had no memory of the original owner of the body. The world in front of him was blurry, Xiao Yiyu first confirmed one thing, the original owner of this body was a highly myopic player. 010 Answer: "Master Xiao, system maintenance, I can't explain the matter of this plane right now, you might as well explore it yourself. It is estimated that by this time tomorrow, the maintenance should be finished, and I can use it normally." Xiao Yiyu was silent. A moment: "Okay! Thinking, there shouldn't be any big troubles in a day, just when Xiao Yiyu just settled down, he suddenly heard the bed in the room, and a man's voice came from it.

"Hey, I said You big man take a bath, why do you grind like a bitch 0ep!"

Xiao Yiyu was taken aback by the male voice that suddenly came out, and following the sound, he saw that he was lying on the big bed of the hotel. A man in his early 20s. This man is not small. Even if he is far away, he can't see his appearance clearly. From this head, it can be seen that he is very fierce and not a good person to get along with.

"You..." Because no Knowing who he is, but also not knowing who the other party is, in order to prevent OOC, Xiao Yiyu simply doesn't speak, and frowns at him. " Do

you fucking do it?" The man scolded again.

?

There are thick black lines on Xiao Yiyu's forehead now.

Did he understand what he meant? After all

, the man dragged Xiao Yiyu to the bed and started to chew.

Xiao Yiyu couldn't react for a while. What was the situation? After struggling twice, only to hear a "tear" sound, the pajamas he was wearing were forcibly torn out by a rough man.

" Hey ! Don't do it, don't do it, no matter what we said before, now I don't want to do it, please get out of this room immediately." Hook up Lao Tzu's fire and drive people away, let me tell you, it's okay to meet someone else, it's not easy to meet me, I'm going to fuck you today. You regret it now, it's too late!" After all, no matter what Xiao Yiyu does Objecting, he vigorously turned him over, and then used his fingers to assist him at will, and then forced his way in, and Xiao Yiyu, who was in pain, burst into tears and all kinds of swear words. Men are fierce and fierce.

Being treated so rudely, it should be painful to suffer, but at this moment, Xiao Yiyu's body has a general feeling of coolness, and it is getting more and more cool.

"You're so arrogant, I've never seen you so arrogant." Listening to these swearing words, Xiao Yiyu's ears turned red, and his face was burning hot. I went to

Xiao Yiyu and confirmed that the original owner of this body is someone who likes to be abused. It has to be said that although this vulgar man has a bad attitude, rough tactics, fierce and ruthless, and has no pity, Xiao Yiyu was a thief. Yu intellectually didn't want to admit it, but he was about to feel good about it.

Really served.

How can he meet anyone.

Afterwards, Xiao Yiyu was lying on the bed, and the vulgar man sat beside the bed smoking a cigarette. After he finished smoking a cigarette, he patted Xiao Yiyu's butt with his big hand and said, "Give me 5,000 yuan."

"What? "Xiao Yiyu asked. Do you think I want to touch a man? If it wasn't for money's sake, I wouldn't be able to be hard on your low body. Don't ink, get the money now. Xiao Yiyu's three views were shattered.

The original owner of the body actually spent money to find someone to do it for him.

He's going crazy.

...let go. I'll get you money. "Life is the most important thing, Xiao Yiyu can't care too much now, he squinted his eyes and touched the sofa and put on the suit. He touched his pocket. No money.

There is no check. He had a bank card and a mobile phone. Under normal circumstances, he could scan the code to transfer money, but what was more embarrassing was the memory. He couldn't remember the password. This is... more embarrassing. Like this, his irritable temper suddenly became anxious, and he would punch someone when he raised his fist. Xiao Yiyu took out a watch in the hazy world and said quickly: "I have no money on me now, I bought this watch for tens of thousands of dollars, you can go to a luxury second-hand store to sell it, it will definitely cost more than the price. It's more than 5,000 yuan, so I'll give you all the more than 5,000 yuan." The man took the watch and was dubious, but the short-sighted man in front of him was wearing a suit and leather shoes and got out of an Audi again. Yes, looks like a rich man. This watch...should be very valuable... OP , just to be

on the safe side, took out his cell phone from his trouser pocket and took a picture of Xiao Yiyu who had not had time to get dressed.

Xiao Yiyu was in a hurry: "What are you doing?" Xiao Yiyu wanted to grab the phone, but he was too polite and weak in front of men.

"Don't do anything! The ghost knows whether your watch is worth 5,000. I have to keep something in my hand. If it is worthless, I can write a photo to exchange money with you." After that, the man asked again: What's your mobile phone number? Give it to me leave a phone call. "Yiyu's face is full of defense.

"Are you courting death!" I'll call you and drive away the car I parked in front of this hotel." After that, Xiao Yiyu removed the car key from his keychain Throw it to the man. The man looked suspiciously at the car keys, and said while putting on his clothes, "Trust you once." Then he reported his phone number. Divide the clothes by three and five