3

Xiao Yiyu's lips trembled, and he smiled bitterly, it's really not surprising at all!

Ha ha!

Xiao Yiyu really wanted to escape from this plane, he knew he wouldn't look at the erotic Long Aotian and Xiao Huangwen!

If he hadn't read that little yellow article, he wouldn't have written a long review, and if he hadn't written a long review, he wouldn't have gotten more than 3,000 likes. Without more than 3,000 likes, he wouldn't have traveled to this miserable world.

Just when Xiao Yiyu was about to pull out his hair in anguish, Long Yu, who was lying on the big bed with a sickly pale face, woke up leisurely. When he saw Zhao Gang, who was abusing him, sitting beside his bed, his face immediately darkened. It was densely covered, looking at Xiao Yiyu as if wishing to kill him.

Xiao Yiyu shivered involuntarily, touched his nose embarrassedly, and said with a full smile: "Long Sanshao, how are you feeling? Are you feeling a little better? Are you thirsty or hungry? , is there anything you want to eat or drink? Tell me, and I'll prepare it for you right away?"

"...If you want to kill you, you have to kill them! Zhao Gang, don't pretend to me. You can't kill me this time, but as long as I have full wings, I will definitely retaliate against you in the future, so that you can't survive and die!" Long Yu's voice was hoarse and unpleasant, as dry and dry as the bark of a tree.

Xiao Yiyu remembered the days after he was locked up in the small black house, a chill climbed up his back, and his body trembled with fright, and his hands and feet were a little weak.

Xu Shi was too tired, maybe just because Long Yu didn't want to look at him, Long Yu slowly closed his eyes after saying such a long series of words.

Until suddenly there was something cool on his lips, Long Yu opened his eyes in surprise, and saw Xiao Yiyu's kind smile on his face, with a bowl of water in his hand brought to his lips.

"Drink water, Long Sanshao, are you thirsty?"

Long Yu was lying on the soft bed, her body stiff, and she looked at Xiao Yiyu vigilantly. He didn't know what Xiao Yiyu was doing.

The water in front of him was like a bowl of poison, and Long Yu's face was full of defense.

Xiao Yiyu sighed, drank the water in the bowl in front of Long Yu, said "no poison", then came to the table and poured a new bowl and handed it to Long Yu.

Long Yu's face was full of vigilance.

Xiao Yiyu made another bowl of cold and white.

Then Xiao Yiyu ran to pour Long Yu a third bowl of water.

Long Yu didn't let up in the slightest, as vigilant and prepared as a wounded wolf cub.

The two big bowls were already open, Xiao Yiyu looked at the full bowl of water in his hand and couldn't drink it, so he put the bowl of water on the bedside table and said, "It used to be I am confused, I have done so many stupid things, I have hurt you to the point where I am now, I now know what I did wrong in the past, and now... I don't ask you to forgive me, I just treat you a little better and make up for the mistakes I made before, So, Long Sanshao, please give me a chance to make up for it, don't reject me!"

Regarding Xiao Yiyu's words, Long Yu didn't even believe the punctuation marks, Zhao Gang, Long Jing's lackey, must be up to something else. !

Exhausted from head to toe, Long Yu was too lazy to talk to Xiao Yiyu, and naturally did not accept the kindness passed on by Xiao Yiyu, closed his eyes, and acted in a non-violent and non-cooperative manner.

Xiao Yiyu, who took the initiative to surrender to Long Yu, hit a soft nail. Seeing that Long Yu didn't want to pay attention to him, he chose to be quiet. After all, reducing Long Yu's hatred of himself is a long-term process, and he is not in a hurry. for a while.

"Long Sanshao, you are weak and take a good rest. I won't disturb you now."

Xiao Yiyu stood up lightly, then left Long Yu's side, went to another room in the house, lay on the bed, Thinking about how to please Long Yu next.

At night, Xiao Yiyu was still frowning deeply, and the sound of 010 warning sounded in his ears.

Ding!

warn!

The male protagonist is seriously injured and urgently needs medicine to cool down, otherwise his life will be in danger, please solve it quickly.

Ding!

warn!

The male protagonist is seriously injured and urgently needs medicine to cool down, otherwise his life will be in danger, please solve it quickly.

Xiao Yiyu hurriedly sat up from the bed, remembering what the doctor had said to him before he left, saying that Long Yu's injury was serious and he needed to change the dressings for all his wounds within half a day.

It was so busy that Xiao Yiyu almost forgot about it.

Xiao Yiyu took the plaster prescribed by the doctor to Long Yu, and hurriedly walked to the master bedroom. When he walked to the bedside, he saw that Long Yu's face was flushed and his forehead was full of beads of sweat. When he touched it, Long Yu's body was extremely hot.

"Long Sanshao, are you alright?" Xiao Yiyu asked twice without seeing Long Yu's answer, knowing that he had a fever and was in a coma.

"Sorry, Long Sanshao, I'm going to apply medicine to your wound. It might hurt a little bit, so please bear with me!" Even though he knew that Long Yu couldn't see, Xiao Yiyu made a gesture of begging to be cautious.

After that, Xiao Yiyu lifted the quilt covering Long Yu, then gently took off Xiao Yiyu's clothes and trousers, and untied the bandages he had wrapped around Xiao Yiyu in the daytime. Xiao Yiyu had a pair of underwear all over his body.

I have to say, it's no wonder that Long Yu is the main attack of the whole BL novel, that body can be said to be so good, even if Xiao Yiyu is a man, he can't help but sigh that this body is so great, full of male hormone power.

It's just that this wheat-colored body was full of crisscrossing whip wounds at this time. The wounds were deep and long, ferocious and terrifying. How painful it was, just looking at Xiao Yiyu made his liver tremble.

Xiao Yiyu scolded Zhao Gang bastard one hundred and eighty times in his heart:

You beat someone, why are you so ruthless? No wonder Long Yu hates you to the core, and even letting you die directly feels cheap to you! Alright now, I'm crossing over, and I have to clean up the mess you made.

Xiao Yiyu squeezed a large amount of black ointment into the palm of his hand, and then rubbed it little by little along the whip wound.

At this moment, Xiao Yiyu's mind suddenly appeared in the contents of the book "101 Xiaoshou Lost by Long Yu", Long Yu's first harem Xiaoshou Liu Ruge was right when he saw Long Yu for the first time. When he saw it, he lost his strength, and after secretly rescued Long Yu from the little black house, he lost his strength to treat Long Yu's injuries.

One of the plots is that Liu Ruge applies medicine to Long Yu's wound, who is only wearing underwear. The book "101 Little Sufferers Lost by Long Yu" describes this plot extremely erotically.

In the book, in the process of Liu Ruge applying medicine to Long Yu, Long Yu was developed lust by Liu Ruge.

Long Yu did not even care that he was not yet eighteen years old, or that his body had not yet been specifically differentiated into alpha, beta, or omage, so he killed Liu Ruge and brought him into the palace.

While thinking of the vivid and fragrant pictures described in the book "101 Little Sufferings Lost by Long Yu", while applying medicine to Long Yu, Xiao Yiyu's cheeks couldn't help but get hot.