16

Xiao Yiyu was happy when he caught a glimpse of Long Yu's ugly face from the corner of his eye. He wondered if it was because he was too happy, so he quickly closed the smile on his face, opened his mouth, and nodded. :

"Okay." Long Yu said,

Xiao Yiyu was really sleepy, closed his eyes, but couldn't sleep. Even with his eyes closed, he could feel Long Yu looking at him with those hot, straight eyes, full of possessiveness and aggression.

Xiao Yiyu was hospitalized for seven days, and Long Yu stayed by his side for seven days, taking the initiative to take care of Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu was lying on the bed, comfortably served by Long Yu, and he basically realized that he could stretch his hand to eat and open his mouth. During these seven days, Long Yu has answered countless calls and pushed off many meetings, large and small. On the seventh day, when the doctor was rounding the room, he carefully checked Xiao Yiyu's wound. Seeing that his wound was recovering well, he informed Xiao Yiyu that he could be discharged from the hospital. To handle the discharge from the hospital, Long Yu ran errands all the way.

On the afternoon of the seventh day after being admitted to the hospital, Xiao Yiyu walked out of the hospital gate.

A black Mercedes was parked in front of the hospital. Pointing to the car, he said blankly, "Gang, there is a meeting that requires me to show up in person, so I won't send you. Wherever you want to go, let the driver take you there. We will meet later.

" Are you going to set me free? Xiao Yiyu snickered. Long Yu put another document bag into Xiao Yiyu's hand, and said, "This is the house photo that your parents left to you that you sold to invest for me. I bought it back, and now it's back to the original owner. There is also a bank card in it. It was the one you gave me before. Now it has deposited 10 million yuan for you, even if you invest in our company's dividends."

"If the company continues to make profits in the future, I will give you this card. Cary gives bonus money."

Xiao Yiyu took the file bag. Happier.

Not only is he free now?

Still financially free? Wouldn't the rest of the world be able to eat, drink, and carefree? No wonder that palace, look at this lavish effort, it's really rare. Having said that, Long Yu gave Xiao Yiyu a big hug. Absolutely, he didn't even look back, as if he didn't have the slightest nostalgia. Long Yu was afraid that he would stop for a while and become irrational, so he would no longer be able to let go of Xiao Yiyu.

Because he was reluctant to see Xiao Yiyu go, Long Yu chose to go first.

Xiao Yiyu stood there and watched the black sedan that Long Yu was sitting in getting further and further away until it disappeared from sight. Then he looked at the file bag in his hand that symbolized a good and happy life, and happily hummed a little tune and went up. The black car that Long Yu had prepared for him in advance. For the next week, Xiao Yiyu took the money that Long Yu gave him to travel, consume, various attractions, various delicacies, and various five-star hotels, and had a great time. Xiao Yiyu, who was very tired all day, went back to the big bed in the five-star hotel in the evening, taking a bath while eating snacks and watching TV. The TV program happened to be reporting on the hot news of the Long's Group and the three sons' fight.

On TV, Long Yu is tall and stern, handsome and messed up. Behind Long Yu stood Zheng Jin, a meticulously dressed special assistant. The two looked like a match made in heaven.

Xiao Yiyu stared at the TV screen for a moment.

It wasn't until the whole news was over that Xiao Yiyu lay back in the bathtub again. He felt that the bath didn't seem so comfortable. Even the snacks prepared by the five-star hotel were not very tasty.

Xiao Yiyu came out of the bathtub and returned to the big bed. He tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. His mind was full of the plots of "Being Long Yu"... Long Yu's life trajectory has returned to the "Being Long Yu". Main story line.

become free. freed.

He should be happy

, but watching the picture of Long Yu and Zheng Jin standing together on the TV screen, he turned out to be more angry and disappointed.

"I'm fucking sick!" Xiao Yiyu was blindfolded by Xiao Zi, and decided to stop thinking about Long Yu and live Zhao Gang's free and prosperous life. Next, Xiao Yiyu continued to travel everywhere, but no matter what, he was not interested.

Xiao Yiyu, who has read the contents of the book, knows the whole direction of Long Yu's rise next, and also knows what conspiracies and rules Long Jing Long Xia has engaged in, what somersaults and injuries Long Yu has suffered.

But Long Yu, who has the halo of the male protagonist, will eventually get through the difficulties, and there is no need for him to worry. But Xiao Yiyu couldn't help but pay attention, and he even started to take the initiative. Searching for relevant news about Long Yu on the Internet is always fun.

Looking at Long Yu's latest movements in the news, it turned out to be Xiao Yiyu's happiest and most anticipated thing every day.

In a blink of an eye, a piece of news came into Xiao Yiyu's eyes. The topic of the news is very big: all the attention! Long San Shao Long Yu will turn 18 tomorrow! The first sentence of the news content, Long Yu is alpha, ga, will be announced tomorrow! This is related to the general trend of the struggle of the three sons of the Long family.

According to Xiao Yiyu, Long Yu will not be eighteen years old tomorrow. However, he wasn't curious about what Long Yu was going to do together. After all, Long Yu understood what he wrote in vain. What he was thinking about was who Long Yu planned to spend the night of the split. Solving biological-physical desires is a common practice in the whole world.

Xiao Yiyu remembered that in the book, on the night Long Yu split, the person who took the initiative to help Long Yu solve his desires was Zheng Jin. When Zheng Jin took the initiative to kiss Long Yu, who was about to be driven crazy by desire, Long Yu was shocked and said, "Zheng Jin, you are my good subordinate and brother, I can't do this to you" Zheng Jin pushed With his gold-rimmed glasses, he said, "I've liked San Shao for a long time. I can." Only then did Long Yu realize that Zheng Jin, who he had always regarded as his right-hand man, and Zheng Jin, who seemed to belong to the abstinence system, had such feelings towards himself. The mind is very shocking. Thinking about the description in the book, Xiao Yi Yu was really about to die of anger!

He couldn't control his hands any longer and called Long Yu directly.

As soon as the call was connected, Long Yu picked it up: "Hello, hello, who is it?" Long Yu's voice was cold and clear, not at all like the gentleness when talking to him. This number was newly applied after Xiao Yiyu was freed, so that he would no longer have a relationship with the Long family, whether it was Long Jing or Long Yu. Unexpectedly, he would take the initiative to contact Long Yu.

"It's me." Xiao Yiyu said.

"Ah Gang?" Long Yu's voice sounded a lot more joyful.

"Well. Long Yu said, "How have you been playing recently?"

"It's okay. "

"Have fun. If you encounter any difficulties, tell me. After the money is spent, I will call you again."

"Who are you going to find tomorrow night?" Xiao Yiyu went straight to the topic.

"Of course Long Yu wants to find Xiao Yiyu, and even now he doesn't want anyone but Xiao Yiyu, he only wants him, since he has desires, all desires covet are him.

But Long Yu is clear in his heart that he is divided. That night was the weakest moment of alpha- willpower and physical fitness in his life. Tomorrow night, his split night is not destined to be peaceful. Long Jinglong and Xia are all staring at him, and there may be a fight or even death.

He doesn't want to let Xiao Yiyu followed him on an adventure.

"I've been too busy lately to do this kind of thing," Long Yu said, "I won't look for anyone, don't worry, I'll let Zheng Jin help guard at my door. Absolutely nothing will happen.

On the night of Long Yu's split described in "By Long Yu", just after he and Zheng Jin finished having sex, Long Xia brought someone into the house and shot Long Yu. Of course, Zheng Jin helped Long Yu block the shot. Long Yu's subordinates and Long Xia's subordinates normalized, and the whole room suddenly exploded! At the critical moment, the injured Zheng Jin also protected Long Yu under his body. Long Yu, Long Xia, Zheng Jin and their subordinates were all stunned and killed. Fortunately, Long Yu's protagonist's halo was added, and he and Zheng Jin were both safe and sound. Long Xia was seriously injured and was bombed into a vegetative state. From then on, Zheng Jin was the absolute trust of Long Yu, which directly established Zheng Jin's status as Long Yu's eldest wife.

"Long Yu is in danger tomorrow night, Long Jing planted a bomb around your room, and Long Xia suddenly led someone to shoot you right after you had sex. Well, now that you already know what will happen, let's advance Just arrange it." Xiao Yiyu said. What Long Yu heard: "Beep one by one, beep...0 beep one by one, we can arrange it in advance." Mei, asked: "Agang, you always talk to me like beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep Beep' what is it? Several times before.

Xiao Yiyu

010: Then Xiao Yiyu's ear burst out with 010's hilarious voice.

"Pfft, haha, haha, hahahahahahahaha!"

Xiao Yiyu: Long Yu :

Xiao Yiyu: Long Yu: 010: "Hahahahahahahahahaha!

There are about five seconds to be silent at both ends of the phone. There won't be anything, it's not just the desire for differentiation, I can hold it back, you have fun outside, don't come back to this dangerous place, I promise you, I will never touch anyone except you in this life "

As long as I get rid of the mess of the Long family, I'll go to you, and then we'll have 1,800 rounds."

It was said to give Xiao Yiyu freedom, but Long Yu wanted to let Xiao Yiyu go out and be happy. Playing, let Long Jinglongxia mistakenly think that Xiao Yiyu is not important to him, stop asking Xiao Yiyu to trouble him, and protect Xiao Yiyu's safety.

He placed at least 10 secret bodyguards beside Xiao Yiyu, and reported Xiao Yiyu's latest movements to him at any time every day. Not only did Xiao Yiyu go to play every day, he knew what he ate, and those who chatted with Xiao Yiyu. omega, beat up.