2

When doing plane tasks with heart, Xiao Yiyu was also secretly paying attention to Wei Yan's emotional movements in school. Strangely, Wei Yan was very popular in the school. At this time, Wei Yan and a few classmates decided to start dating. Of course, every time Wei Yan had been dating his classmates for a few days and his feelings were not strong, Zhao Chengming was called by Zhao Chengming. destroyed. But recently, why has Wei Yan's emotional progress in school been 0? Xiao Yiyu suspects that there is something wrong with his memory.

Today is Zhao Chengming's 24th birthday. As in memory, a super grand birthday party will be held today. Many underworld and white people came to celebrate him. Xiao Yiyu remembered that it was at this birthday party that he drank too much. After everyone left, he borrowed the wine to go crazy, slumped on the sofa, and watched Wei Yan rush to serve him sober soup. With a layer of drowsiness. Wei Yan brought the hangover soup in front of him and said, "Mr. Zhao, drink some soup, it will be more comfortable." As

soon as Wei Yan took the bowl, Xiao Yiyu remembered that he grabbed his wrist, and Wei Yan was in front of him. Why is it so good-looking, with these eyes, nose, and lips, Zhao Chengming rubbed his head with alcohol, dragged Wei Yan into his arms with all his strength, and then kissed him fiercely. Zhao Chengming could clearly see the shock and struggle in Wei Yan's eyes when he first kissed him.

"Don't talk. This is an order." Zhao Chengming remembered what he said. Since Wei Yan was adopted by him, he has always been obedient when facing him. When he said this, even though his body was shaking and his face was reluctant, he remained motionless and let him kiss him. For the next few days, Zhao Chengming didn't see Wei Yan again. Obviously, kissing him on his birthday drunken day scared him, and Wei Yan was avoiding him. Afraid that Wei Yan would hide more and meet again later, Zhao Chengming deliberately pretended that nothing had happened, and didn't mention a word about it. If he didn't say it, Wei Yan would definitely not take the initiative to question him. The events of that day turned the pages in such a confused way. Just when Xiao Yiyu was still immersed in this memory, the door was knocked.

"Come in!

Wei Yan pushed the door and walked into the room, saying, "Mr. Zhao, the guests are here, do you want to go out?"

"Okay.

Xiao Yiyu put down the relevant materials at hand, then stood up from the chair: "Let's go."

"Yes.

When Wei Yan followed Xiao Yiyu to the door, he glanced at the information Xiao Yiyu had just read, which was the information of the Jin family. Wei Yan was puzzled: Why did Mr. Zhao care so much about the Jin family recently?

Xiao Yiyu came to the reception hall and warmly greeted the guests with a toast. Wei Yan always followed behind him, and he was a qualified "attendant" for this birthday party. In the above, Xiao Yiyu successfully negotiated two big orders, and also made friends with a few people who were not too familiar. Of course I drank a lot. But Zhao Chengming's body has an advantage, that is, no matter how drunk he is, he can behave quite calmly when there are outsiders, and there is no sign of being drunk at all. Only when Xiao Yiyu relaxes his vigilance when he is the only one left, will Qingming's eyes become drunk and hazy. Wei Yan has been with Zhao Chengming for many years, he knows his drinking characteristics, and he also knows that Zhao Chengming is still very awake now, but in fact his footsteps have become sluggish. At twelve o'clock in the evening, when the reception was over, Zhao Chengming ordered Wei Yan to see off the guests, while he sat on the black leather sofa to sober up. It took nearly an hour for Wei Yan to send all the guests away.

Back at the house? How can this be done? This small deviation makes Wei Yan not very happy.

He went to the kitchen to cook a bowl of sober soup by himself, then brought it to Zhao Chengming's door and knocked on the door.

Wei Yan walked into the room and saw Zhao Chengming sitting on the edge of the bed, frowning and pressing his temples. Xiao Yiyu raised his head and looked at Wei Yan Weiyan, who was wearing the exact same black suit as he remembered, and was full of fatal attraction to him. Xiao Yiyu even had a feeling that reality and memory were confused. He took the hangover soup that Wei Yan handed over, "gu dong gu dong" drank the hangover soup cleanly, and then handed the empty bowl to Wei Yan. over the bowl. When Wei Yan took the bowl, he was looking forward to what happened in his memory. Zhao Chengming grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his arms. He was ready to be kissed, he was dragged into his arms and kissed. Then Xiao Yiyu's hand grabbed Wei Yan's wrist, Wei Yan's heart began to beat up and down, dong dong dong dong dong was waiting for Wei Yan to be pulled into his arms At that time, Xiao Yiyu suddenly thought that Wei Yan had blocked the bullet for him, his body gradually became cold and sober in his arms, and the alcohol dissipated all at once, Xiao Yiyu quickly let go, then shook his head, and said: " I drank too much, I really drank too much." Wei Yan's fingertips still had the temperature of Xiao Yiyu's palm, and he couldn't believe Zhao Chengming just let him go. Xiao Yiyu not only let him go, but also fell directly on the bed, closed his eyes and commanded: "Wei Yan, it's getting late, just let the next person do the rest, don't keep busy with it. With his eyes lying on the bed, Xiao Yiyu who is on the bed will naturally not notice the loss on Wei Yan's face at this moment.

"Okay, Mr. Zhao, then you also go to bed earlier. "

Well!

Wei Yan walked out of Xiao Yiyu's room, and now it's certain and definitely not his memory that has gone wrong, but that the trajectory of things is really different from what he remembered." ubS So, without Mr. Zhao's coveting, without Mr. Zhao's personal pick-up from school, and without his drunk kiss, all these are gone. So, will Mr. Zhao still fall in love with him like he did in his previous life? Wei Yan's eyes dimmed. Mr. Zhao will like himself. Mr. Zhao has said countless times in his last life that he has an inexplicable attraction to him, and he simply cannot resist falling in love with him. These small deviations are not important,

Wei Yan comforts himself. 1442450

Wei Yan recalled the place that Zhao Chengming said he liked the most in his previous life.

his looks