4

The ointment was applied to the wound, giving the wound a pungent stimulation. The unconscious Long Yu vaguely felt that someone was smearing it on his back. He opened his eyes slightly and saw Xiao Yiyu who was applying the ointment to himself. His cheeks were flushed-it looked like a young boy was thinking of spring.

"What are you doing!"

Xiao Yiyu, who was concentrating on applying medicine to Long Yu's wound, was startled when he heard Long Yu's rude questioning, his body trembled, and he answered cautiously under Long Yu's fierce eyes: "I see that you are hurt all over your body. I want to give you some medicine. Don't, don't be nervous, I don't mean anything else?"

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Ah?!" Xiao Yiyu was stunned.

Is he blushing?

Is he blushing?

He actually blushed!

But even if he blushed, you can't blame him!

Who asked the author of "101 Little Suffers Lost by Long Yu" to write this plot too violently, plus this body full of hormonal power in front of him, Xiao Yiyu blushed as a 24k pure gay Not very normal!

Seeing that Long Yu's face was getting darker and darker, Xiao Yiyu was nervous and said without thinking, "You, you are in great shape!"

"You dare to give me aphrodisiac medicine!" Long Yu looked at Xiao Yi Yu's eyes were full of murderous intent, "Zhao Gang, you dare to touch me! I'll kill you!"

As soon as Long Yu's words came out, Xiao Yiyu was stunned at first, and just wanted to say what kind of spring should I give you? - Medicine, and then I suddenly remembered that it was described in the original book that the medicine for treating Long Yu's injuries was effective in treating trauma, but it had the side effect of triggering lust.

At that time, while Liu Ruge was treating Long Yu's trauma, it triggered Long Yu's lust, and then the two of them mingled with fire and water!

At the moment, Long Yu's face was getting flushed, his teeth were clenched tightly, his fingers clasped the sheets tightly, letting the side effects of the drug come in waves.

"I don't want to kneel down to you, and you're doing this kind of trick again, it's really courting death!" Long Yu grabbed Xiao Yiyu's wrist with such strength that Xiao Yiyu felt that his wrist was about to be crushed, and he used extremely hateful gestures. Looking at Xiao Yiyu.

Xiao Yiyu cried and wanted to hit the wall!

It's over, it's over, it's over!

It's all his fault that he didn't read carefully enough and his memory was not good enough. How could he forget about the side effects of this medicine? This time, Long Yu completely misunderstood.

Xiao Yiyu hurriedly explained: "I swear, I really don't have that kind of thinking about you. This medicine is really a medicine for quick healing of trauma, and erotic desire is just a little side effect, so don't get me wrong! In this way, I will put the ointment on I'll leave you in this room, I'll go out, and you can rest in this room by yourself. It won't take long for your wounds to heal."

"Get out!" Long Yu shouted, then let go of Xiao Yiyu's wrist.

"Okay." Xiao Yiyu stayed behind - the ointment slipped out of the room.

After leaving the room, Xiao Yiyu breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he ran fast, otherwise the wrist would have to be cut off by Long Yu.

Seeing Xiao Yiyu leaving, Long Yu collapsed on the bed instantly. He hadn't eaten and drank water for too long, and suffered such a serious injury. He really didn't have much strength to use, and he couldn't pretend to be tough in the face of Xiao Yiyu for too long. .

Long Yu just gritted his teeth and let the heat wave in his body attack after wave after wave. He endured inhuman torture for three months. She clenched her inner thighs tightly, forcing herself to stay awake.

He will not let Zhao Gang succeed.

No matter how powerful aphrodisiacs are, Long Yu believes that with his tenacious willpower, he can definitely survive.

This Zhao Gang, when I get stronger, I will definitely take back ten times, a hundred times, a thousand times what you put on me!

What a bastard Zhao Gang, how dare you give me aphrodisiac medicine!

Time passed little by little, just when Long Yu thought that he was going to lock Zhao Gang in the small dark room over and over again and let him take revenge, the heat wave all over his body slowly receded, and the whip wound on his body. It also started to heal gradually.

Long Yu: ...

Xiao Yiyu walked around the door anxiously. After waiting for two hours, there was still no movement in the house. He couldn't help but feel anxious and knocked on the door: "Long Sanshao, how are you?

" When others answered his question, Xiao Yiyu circled the door twice, then pushed it away and walked into the room. He saw Long Yu sweating on his forehead, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at him coldly and defensively.

"Do you feel the wound is any better?" Xiao Yiyu asked.

"What tricks are you going to play?" I have to say that this medicine is really good for treating trauma, but Long Yu doesn't think Zhao Gang will be kind to him.

Xiao Yiyu looked at Long Yu with the most sincere eyes: "...I did do something sorry for you before, and now I really just want to treat you better and make up for the mistakes I made before."

Long Yu's face was pale , said weakly, "I don't believe it."

Xiao Yiyu would not be able to speak for a while, and was stunned for a long time, and said, "Well, I know that you, as the unpopular third son of the Long family, definitely want to turn over. , Prove to your father that you are stronger than your two brothers and want to take revenge on those who bullied you. But now you don't have the capital to turn around, so I've saved some money over the years, not too much , there are about 100,000, and I will give you all to use it as the start-up capital for your business to show my sincerity."

After speaking, Xiao Yiyu took out his bank card from his trouser pocket and handed it to Long Yu. , said: "I'll use it for you."

Long Yu looked at him suspiciously.

Xiao Yiyu is right.

Although Long Yu is called the third son of the Long family, but because his mother is a prostitute, he is not valued by his father. In the Long family, let alone his two brothers dare to bully him, even some daring servants of the Long family dare to bully him. He has always wanted to turn over, but he suffers from being too closely watched by his two brothers, and it is difficult to even move freely, and he has no original capital.

Seeing that Long Yu was still hesitating, Xiao Yiyu shoved the bank card into Long Yu's hand and said, "You can use it with confidence, this money will be treated as what I owe you before."

"I know you I have been watched too closely by your eldest brother and second brother, so I can't do anything about it. From now on, I will be your hands and feet, and I can do some things for you, so that you don't have to come forward, you can bypass your eldest brother, second brother, etc. You've become a great blockbuster!" Seeing Long Yu

's defensive expression, Xiao Yiyu sighed, "Long Sanshao, how bad can your situation be!"

The bank card stuffed into his trouser pocket was kept, and he said, "I'll trust you for a while."

Ding!

Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is -0.05.

When the hatred value is reduced to below 60, it will not be retaliated.