6

After being my man, I let him go in African business. Of course, the premise is that you will never see him again in this life, and stay by my side wholeheartedly. "These words took Wei Yan's whole body of courage.

At this moment, Wei Yan's mood is both nervous and excited. Wei Yan feels that this is the

most rebellious thing he has ever said in his previous life and his next life.

Not at all, far from being as confident and calm as when he was looking at him at this moment. He wanted to get Zhao Chengming, and he planned for so long that after Wei Yan finished speaking, he realized that he had got a very important point in Mr. Zhao's plan:

- What if Zhao Chengming doesn't like Jin Chen to the point where he can threaten him with Jin Chen?"

Wei Yan stared at Zhao Chengming, for fear of missing a trace of his expression.

Xiao Yiyu listened to Wei Yan's words, and the more he heard these words, the more familiar they felt.

Deja vu!

Xiao Yiyu felt that the current scene was a bit funny, he couldn't help but laughed and said, "Wei Yan, repeat what you said to me just now." He liked to hear it. 61545140Z

Wei Yan thought that Mr. Zhao was questioning him. It's like saying: Wei Yan, if you have the guts, just say it again, see if I can beat you to death! Mr. Zhao must have been stunned by his anger, and he was so happy.

Wei Yan felt that he couldn't be cowardly at the critical moment. If it was a man, he had to stop and said, "Mr. Zhao, now you should know very well that you don't have any cards that can save Jin Chen, and Jin Chen doesn't have enough time for you. If you don't agree to my conditions, then the Jin family will go bankrupt and the Jin family will be hunted down, so don't blame me."

You repeat your conditions. "Xiao Yiyu didn't want to hear these unimportant things at all.

Wei Yan boldly said, "I want Mr. Zhao." "

The smile on Xiao Yiyu's face was even bigger.

Wei Yan felt that Mr. Wei was going to be mad at him. 011i5cc

"Mr. Zhao, I know what I said to you may sound rebellious, but people can't control their feelings, I, I don't know when I like you, I want you to be my person. I promise that in the future In just a few decades, I will listen to you and never do anything against you. As long as you promise me, even if it is gluttonous, I will give it to you, and I will be like other ancestors of the Wei family. Working for you." Wei Yan's heart thumped and his eyes glowed.

"You want to get me? What about Lin Xiao?"

Wei Yan couldn't keep up with Xiao Yiyu's brain circuit: "What does this have to do with Lin Xiao?" Then he understood what Xiao Yiyu meant and said, "I know Mr. Zhao sees Lin Xiao is not bad. I also admit that Lin Xiao does have a lot of bright spots that I admire, but I don't like him. I have always been friends with him. I also ask Mr. Zhao to stop messing around with the mandarin ducks, let me and Lin Xiao Xiang makes a living together."

Xiao Yiyu felt that this world was too fucking magical. He has been like this all his life, trying hard to control himself not to disturb Wei Yan's life, to control himself not to like Wei Yan, and to control himself to the point of being stunned.

Wei Yan actually fell in love with him.

God has been too kind to him, too.

Xiao Yiyu likes the word "two lovers", and the smile on his face is even bigger. This is really the best thing that happened to him when he came to this world. It's