11

Xiao Yiyu was forcibly dragged into the car by Long Yu.

Long Yu shoved Xiao Yiyu into the passenger seat, fastened his seat belt with a gloomy face the whole time, then returned to the driver's seat, stepped on the accelerator, and the car drove away from the bar

without looking at Long Yu, Xiao Yi Yu could feel Long Yu's anger. 747650406

:

"Shut up!" Xiao Yiyu really couldn't stand it.

After taking a breath, Xiao Yiyu put his voice softly, "Long Sanshao, where are we going?"

Long Yu sullenly spit out two words "go home".

"It's still so early... or we two go to the mall, after all, the food in the refrigerator at home is almost exhausted, I bought it tonight, and I don't have to go out to buy food tomorrow.

Now Long Yu I don't even pay attention to Xiao Yiyu anymore.

Thinking that Long Yu has reached 81 for his possessiveness, and looking at Long Yu sitting next to him, Xiao Yiyu always has a feeling of unease.

As Xiao Yiyu He didn't want to go home with Long Yu so quickly. He was always afraid that something he didn't want to happen would happen when he got home

.

, what are you doing when you go home early?"

"Sleep!" Long Yu's tone was still very bad.

Xiao Yiyu opened his eyes wide and speculated whether the word "sleep" meant "simple sleep" or "do something first" "Warm up and exercise, then go to bed". It's

no wonder Xiao Yiyu thinks so much. After all, he is a 24k pure gay. After all, in the world of "Being by Long Yu", Long Yu is a big attack who gets sperms on his brain from time to time

. , When Xiao Yiyu was reading this book, he especially liked to see the story of Long Yu getting angry, and then in a fit of anger, he pushed the soft-bodied Xiao Shou down and devoured it.

In order to let the author write more about this plot, Xiao Yiyu rewarded the author 500 Dayang generously at the beginning, which is called a arrogance.

But now it's Xiao Yiyu's turn, and he doesn't think it's funny at all.

The more Xiao Yiyu thought about it, the more uneasy he became. He smiled and said tentatively: "Long Sanshao, you are sleepy so early today!"

Long Yu directly broke Xiao Yiyu's luck and answered him with four words: "Go back to sleep with you. ."

This straightforward statement made Xiao Yiyu stunned for a while, and after opening his mouth for a long time, he replied with the word "ah".

Xiao Yiyu's brain was in chaos.

In an instant, the situation in the book appeared in Xiao Yiyu's mind.

Is he going to become Long Yu?

Is he going to be eaten by Long Yu? No!

Even if he read this Huang Bao's Long Aotian novel very well, it doesn't mean he wants to become Long Yu's harem One of them, Xiao Yiyu wanted to faint when he thought that he would have 100 other omegas after marrying his own man.

No

, he absolutely does not accept such a fate.

He must not become Long Yu's harem, and

boycotting Long Yu starts with me.

Ding

Longyu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang +10

Ding! At 120cc58

, Long Yu's possessiveness towards Zhao Gang is 91!

Xiao Yiyu's ear sounded, interrupting Xiao Yiyu's thoughts, he was surprised, he clearly didn't say anything, Long Yu How could Yu's possessiveness towards him increase again!

Although Xiao Yiyu didn't say anything, he was super nervous after Long Yu said the words "Go back to sleep with you". Calm, therefore, after Long Yu finished saying "go back to sleep with you", he has been secretly observing Xiao Yiyu's expression.

Then, he saw with his own eyes that Xiao Yiyu, who was still smiling just now, lost his smile the moment he finished saying the words "Go back to sleep with you". Not only that, but his face became pale!

Long Yu realized a problem!

Zhao Gang didn't want to be sleeping by himself

at all. Just now in the bar, Zhao Gang praised Chu Qingcheng for his appearance, which made Long Yu not angry! He just despised himself! What's so good about those clingy people? The more Long Yu thought about it, the more angry he became, the more he thought about it, the more intense and uncontrollable the idea of ​​wanting to own Xiao Yiyu exclusively.