END

When the phone rang, Xiao Yiyu was lying on the bed. Of course, he didn't sleep well this time, because Wei Yan, who was beside him, was already awake, and he was touching him all the time, rubbing his waist and arms for a while.

Xiao Yiyu answered the phone with his eyes closed, and Jin Chen's voice came from the handset: "Brother Zhao, how are you raising money? People, now they don't even want to see my face. They run faster when they see me than when they see a rabbit. If this goes on, the Jin family is really over. You, please help me

! I've tried my best to help you raise money. Xiao Yiyu pretended to sigh, and said, "It's just that you know the current situation of the Zhao family. I was also forced by gluttons and I can't help myself. I can't protect myself." 500 million is too much, I can't come up with it, so I have 5 million here, I will call you in a while, I can help you relieve one step is a step. "74765..5

million is too little." Jin Chen was about to cry.

Wei Yan's hand suddenly pinched Xiao Yiyu's ticklish flesh, Xiao Yiyu almost didn't laugh, and glared at him fiercely to prevent him from groping randomly, and when he faced the phone, it was another picture. With a sad face, he said: "Jin Chen, what I mean is, otherwise you can leave the mess of the Jin family, but if you take the money yourself and keep it for life, even if you can't continue to wear clothes and food for the rest of your life, you won't be able to. It can be maintained. Xiao Yiyu sighed and said, "This time, let alone the Jin family, I think the Zhao family is in trouble. "

This gluttonous food is really one-by-one." Wei Yan's teeth were itching with hatred, and finally said: "Then thank you Brother Zhao." "

You're welcome." After finishing the

call with Wei Yan, Xiao Yiyu just opened the transfer page when Wei Yan grabbed his cell phone. Wei Yan looked a little ugly and asked, "Don't you want the Jin family to go bankrupt? Why do you want to give him money?" Mr. Zhao, don't say that you don't know that the money you give him is a meat bun and a dog will never be returned.

He now remembers the way he saw Xiao Yiyu and Jin Chen talking and laughing before the art museum, and he is still uncomfortable. Xiao

Yiyu kissed Wei Yan's bulging cheek twice, and said, "It's really sour in the room." . "

Wei Yan directly bit Xiao Yiyu, "Mr. Zhao."

"Okay," Xiao Yiyu said: He leaves a way back, and those who have a way back usually don't do anything ruthless. Wei Yan 's

mood improved a little, but only a little bit.

Wei Yan believed Xiao Yiyu's words, but he was still upset.

Xiao Yiyu's hand reached into the bed, all the way down, and then held it. 1442450

Wei Yan wondered. Looking at him,

"It makes you cool!

Wei Yan:

010: Is this unscrupulous person really Young Master Xiao? He doesn't know this person! It's too shameful!

After a while, Xiao Yiyu looked at the man on the roof. The ceiling said: "Wei Yan, I don't want to make the Zhao family's business bigger in this life, I just want to be safe with you. I was afraid of those things in my last life. I don't want to go through it again. You may never be able to understand it. You are cooling down a little bit in my arms, how desperate my heart is."

Wei Yan saw Xiao Yiyu's secret flow of emotions, and held Xiao Yiyu tighter. Some, too. "After speaking, he added: "Don't do your police tie. "

Three days later, the Jin family declared bankruptcy because of a complete break in the capital chain, and