2

After watching the plot, Xiao Yiyu's eyes went black and he almost fainted.

Holding on to the sofa and barely standing, Xiao Yiyu said to 010: "Can we go back to the time and space management station and send it over again, next time we cross earlier, it's too difficult at this time point, Zhao Gang asked Long Yu. All kinds of bad things have been done, I am not the only one left to be revengeful by Long Yu."

Thinking of Long Yu's revenge against Zhao Gang described in the novel, Xiao Yiyu almost couldn't cry: "010 , in order to avoid the male protagonist's revenge on me, can I kill the male protagonist?"

"No, if the male protagonist dies abnormally, the whole world will collapse! Then you will be buried with you~ So you are doing your own task. At this time, in order to ensure the normal operation of the world and not collapse, we also need to protect the male protagonist along the way!"

"Alas!" Xiao Yiyu sighed.

010 also sighed, the time node of the story coming in is random, "Now you should be thankful that the time you crossed over was not the next year of the story, then as soon as you passed in, you would enjoy being tortured every day. That way. , wouldn't the task be more difficult?"

"Your comfort is too scary." Xiao Yiyu spent ten minutes digesting the bad news, and then forcibly cheered up.

The food in this world is so fragrant, the games are so interesting, and the scenery is so beautiful. He has not lived enough. He will use the last year before the rise of the protagonist Long Yu to try to reverse his tragic fate.

With the memories of Zhao Gang just received, Xiao Yiyu came to the small dark room where the male protagonist Long Yu was locked.

He pushed open the door, and saw Long Yu lying on the ground of the small black room covered in scars. Long Yu was lying on the ground, looking like he was dying.

When Zhao Gang's younger brother Zhao Xiaotie saw Zhao Gang come in, he immediately went up to meet him, handed the whip in his hand to Xiao Yiyu, and said, "Head, today this kid still refuses to kneel and beg for mercy, I think you still beat him lightly. Now, if you're more ruthless, I don't believe he never knelt down to you and begged for mercy."

Xiao Yiyu remembered that the reason why he kept asking Long Yu to kneel and beg him for mercy was entirely under the instigation of Long Yu's second brother, Long Jing. .

What Long Jing meant was that when Long Yu knelt down and begged him for mercy, they would record this scene and show it to their father, Long Dashan, so that when Long Dashan looked at Long Yu who was kneeling and begging for mercy to the little minion, he would Completely disappointed with this son, Long Yu completely lost hope of competing for family business and property.

Long Yu will be eighteen years old in one year, and everyone will be differentiated at the age of eighteen, differentiated into alpha, omega or beta.

Long Yu's eldest brother Long Xia and second brother Long Jing were all differentiated into beta when they turned eighteen years old. If Long Yu was differentiated into a superior alpha, he would be afraid that Long Yishan would start to focus on cultivating the illegitimate son of Long Yu.

Therefore, Long Jing must record a video of Long Yu kneeling and begging for mercy before Long Yu splits up, and this matter is handed over to Zhao Gang.

Who would have thought that Long Yu would have a tough temper. He was imprisoned for three months by Zhao Gang, beaten and abused for three months, and he refused to clench his teeth or let go of his mouth, that is, he would not kneel or beg for mercy.

"Head, do you want to hit him? Do you need me to dip the whip with salt water, it hurts to hit!" Zhao Xiaotie rolled his dripping eyes to come up with an idea.

"Go go go go go go!" Xiao Yiyu really wanted to hit the little cannon fodder with two whips, "I tell you, from today onwards, no one is allowed to bully Long Yu, and whoever bullies Long Yu will not be able to get along with me, Zhao Gang." At this point, Xiao Yiyu hurriedly stepped forward and helped Long Yu, who was dying on the ground.

Long Yu is obviously a 180-year-old boy, but he is only skinny and skinny, but despite this, when Xiao Yiyu saw Long Yu's appearance, he still took a breath, this is too fucking handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome Handsome...

At that time, Xiao Yiyu saw the description of the male protagonist in the content of "101 Little Sufferings Lost by Long Yu" as follows: I saw that the male protagonist looked handsome, handsome, suave, Yushu Linfeng, young and rich, brave and mighty, Invincible in the world, number one in the universe, master of loneliness, invulnerable to swords and guns, self-respecting, jade-faced gentleman, invincible by benevolence, courageous without fear, invincible as a diamond, wise and wise, immortal in a hundred fights, heroes among heroes, dragons and phoenixes among men, affectionate and righteous, have Courageous, unparalleled in the world, cool and handsome, exemplary, honest and credible, generous in speech, personable, domineering, noble in temperament, single aristocrat, handsome in appearance, and unique in body, meritorious and powerful Opinion...

Xiao Yiyu couldn't imagine what the male protagonist looked like, and then simplified the author's words into one word "handsome". Anyway, the male protagonist is so handsome when he sees flowers and flowers bloom.

After seeing Long Yu with his own eyes, Xiao Yiyu knew how handsome a person can be.

At this moment, Long Yu's face is pale and his breath is weak, but even this can't prevent the male protagonist from unleashing his all kinds of charm. It is no wonder that Liu Ruge, the first harem of Long Yu at that time, couldn't walk when he saw him, so he tried every means. He took great pains to rescue the dying Long Yu.

The rescued Long Yu began to recruit troops, quickly embarked on the road of power, and accepted his first harem, Liu Ruge.

Long Yu has been abused to the point of fainting, Xiao Yiyu patted his face and saw that he didn't respond, and said in his heart: "I'm sorry Liu Ruge, I'm going to rob you of the plot, there's nothing I can do, I'm also protecting myself, If you are destined to be the male protagonist's harem, you will still have a chance to meet in the future... I'm sorry, sorry."

Thinking of this, Xiao Yiyu quickly stood up, hugged Long Yu horizontally, and instructed Zhao Xiaotie: "Find a doctor immediately. Hurry up!"

"Yes!"

Xiao Yiyu put Long Yu on the bed and waited anxiously for the doctor beside the bed.

Soon the doctor came over, and after giving Long Yu a treatment, he said, "How could you torture the third young master to such a degree that you are so daring as a servant, to even dare to abuse your master, even if you are a third master? No matter how out of favor the young master is, he is also the young master of the Long family, how dare you be so fat!"

Xiao Yiyu laughed again and again.

There is no way, Zhao Gang in the plot of "101 Little Suffers Lost by Long Yu" is such a confused thing, otherwise it would be so miserable.

Before leaving, the doctor explained the various precautions Xiao Yiyu gave Long Yu's care, and explained that he would never torture him again in the future, Xiao Yiyu nodded again and again.

After sending the doctor away, Xiao Yiyu returned to the bedside, sat down next to Long Yu's bedside, then looked at him in a trance, and said, "010, please help me check Long Yu's blackening value and hatred for me. worth."

Ding!

At this moment, Long Yu's blackening value is 100, and Long Yu has completed the blackening.

Ding!

At this moment, Long Yu's hatred for Zhao Gang is 100.